First Shot At A Sog

• Thread starter Germ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Germ

Germ

Quick little update . Everything watered, topped, happy and healthy.. One week since transplant on veg and one week from being thrown into the flower tent.. Think I'm gonna like this, into flower a month from rooting? Sounds good to me

IMG 0764
Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What's up buddy? Been good. Just getting back in the swing of things. Unfortunately lost all my strains but was able to get a few glue cuts from a buddy I gave some too so trying to rock these out as much as possible haha.. Nice seeing you bud
If you need beans... i can find you some if needed bud

Ecompost

Ecompost

What's up buddy? Been good. Just getting back in the swing of things. Unfortunately lost all my strains but was able to get a few glue cuts from a buddy I gave some too so trying to rock these out as much as possible haha.. Nice seeing you bud
ah man, sucks to lose all you shit at times, but them sometimes it forces us to not sit still :-) I will dig around, next time we do a GT bean send, i will hook some bits up in the parcel for ya :-)

Germ

Germ

Just added a MH into the veg and took out one of the leds with a fuck load of burn diodes.. The left side just doesn't look as full to me as the right so that light had to go.. Only running the mh on 200w for now.. Never done this before so not sure what the results will be but I like it so far lol

IMG 0791
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Just added a MH into the veg and took out one of the leds with a fuck load of burn diodes.. The left side just doesn't look as full to me as the right so that light had to go.. Only running the mh on 200w for now.. Never done this before so not sure what the results will be but I like it so far lol
Im still an hid fan myself

Germ

Germ

Im still an hid fan myself
Yeah I've always ran led in veg for the most part, mainly because of the stretch of some of the strains I had m especially the glue lol so the led kept em nice and short for me m just gonna keep this ad close as possible. It's an open hood so can't really cool it much

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yeah I've always ran led in veg for the most part, mainly because of the stretch of some of the strains I had m especially the glue lol so the led kept em nice and short for me m just gonna keep this ad close as possible. It's an open hood so can't really cool it much
Ya i run open hoods too.... you get too close and it burns leaves.... its all about the training in veg.... light means nothing... i veg with hps

Germ

Germ

Got the care pack from the homie gt21. Popped 12 beans and went 12 for 12 haha can't wait to find some fire. We have c99#4, sour kush x c99, blue dream x c99, rotten mayonnaise haze x c99 and mendo purps x blue dream haze.. Pumped about these. Thanks again bro..

Latest posts

Top Bottom