first super silver haze led grow!

• Thread starter mickmick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mickmick

k so i am starting out with 5 super silver haze seeds they look kinda small... or is that how they are? this is my first time growing s.s.h. and using led lights...... i just put them into germination mid yesterday.... ill keep you guys posted.

Oh yea i am also going to have 2 other random seeds growing with them. but those I already germinated. I started them 2 weeks ago. They just sprouted a day ago.

Temp room
5sshseeds
Led lights
Ledgrow2
Ledgrow
L

luvinlife

if its mns ssh ya they're kinda small but there great....dynamite comes in small packages right.......lol

M

mickmick

Well thats good to know... I bought them off my friend so I would hope he wouldn't rip me off....

B

Bashy

dude..
i would ues a white colard walls. inste'd of that foil ( if it aint mylar. ) :)
it will give you an much better reflection.
but looking forward too se how it come out :D
yeah mns are the real ones too get.. when it comes too ssh ect.

M

mickmick

it is mylar i know not to use foil. im still waitin on them to poke their little tails out......:time

M

mickmick

4 day update.....

small update.... its been 4 days and there is very noticeable progress. 2 have lil baby tails and 1 is cracked open while the other 2 nothing yet...... :yes :no

Ssh seed
M

mickmick

small up date i put the 2 with tails in rockwool today and one more opened up so there are 4 down 1 to go....

M

mickmick

1 week update

k so last pic update i had was 5 ssh seeds germ. well it has been a week and 4 of the 5 seeds sprouted. i got some pics of them. 1 of them sprouted just yesterday while the other 3 sprouted about 2 days ago. I kinda got a lil ghetto setup for them right now.... they are in a small area with mylar keeping the light in........ i have a air pump to small air stones in the containers.... there are 6 total. 2 of them are some seeds i found in some dank bud. those sprouted over a week ago......

Ledson
Ledsoff
Ledcorner
Ssh1
Ssh2
Ssh3
Sshholder
M

mickmick

i just put another led panel in there so now we will see how leds do....

post pics up later

M

mickmick

small update

here are some pics with the second led light in there...

Good babied
Good baby
M

mickmick

i use those to save space right now..... that and its a temp area for now.

B

been

Already looks hazy to me! I think you're going to have some skinny leaves there.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

That whey protein powder oughta help pack on some muscle...:) I'm subscribing to see how your LEDs work for ya. The folks I know who have tried LEDs weren't impressed, but they're used to 6000w+ HID grows. Good luck, brother, and keep up the great work!

Top Bottom