First Tent Grow/legit Setup (journal)

• Thread starter Bakataha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bakataha

Bakataha

Happy holidays, fellow farmers. I hope everyone is doing well this holiday season. I've been working hard myself, got a new job and making better money. I'm fortunate enough to say I was able to save up and treat myself to a real grow. The only experience I've had before this was two micro grows w/ cheap LED and cfls. One in which I docunented right here on the farm. I hope to hear lots of feedback from the farm community. I love the help and interaction with the growing community, as I don't really know anyone else who grows, or can grow in their situation.
Specs:
4x4x7 vivosun grow tent
600watt Hydroplanet HID light with adjustable ballst
Currently growing this two plant run in some Fox Farms Happy Frog soil. Cal mag and dyna gro nutes.
I started this plant in my micro gro and then stuck it in my tent once I got everything set up. I got the bean from some bud labled Herojuana from so cal dispensary. She's still clearing up a calcium deficiency after I was waiting for my cal mag to arrive :/. I've topped her 2 times as of right now. Third topping here soon!!! I have some genetics that should be arriving any day as well. I decided on swiss cheese from nirvana. Those will be grown in rockwool cubes. I'm debating if I should pop those the second they get here, or if I should flower this plant out and then start those beans as a fresh run? Idk any suggestions will be acknowledged, and considered.
First tent growlegit setup journal
First tent growlegit setup journal 2
First tent growlegit setup journal 3
First tent growlegit setup journal 4

Last edited:
Bakataha

Bakataha

In addition to my nice vegging plant, my friend popped this bean from an incredibly potent sativ
1480085283538 103044554
a that he got from a dispensary here in so cal. We were very impressed to find a seed in this bud because it was literally an insane bud. It was labled as awaken. We'll just call it unknown sativa genetics. Unfortunately mi amigo didn't get the baby enough light after she popped up, so she's got crazy amounts of initial stretch, so I couldn't turn a blind eye to it.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Your gambling on bag seed, possibly might be hermie or male...
I would start your known beans as soon as you can. depending on how many you are getting...maybe half? planted.

That long sativa...as soon as you can, transplant it about half of the stem buried. and get a light real close. even low wattage leds will work. I find that they limit the stretch.
when you water it, try not to pour water directly near stem, once it has taken and grown some then it wont matter.
Good luck...

Bakataha

Bakataha

Thanks for transplanting advice for the young one! I was definitely planning on burying that stretchy root, but I did fear stem rot as a result. I'll definitely keep your watering tip in mind after transplant! @Bannacis

Latest posts

Top Bottom