First thrichs pics aculpoca gold 6
First thrichs pics aculpoca gold 7
First thrichs pics aculpoca gold 8
First thrichs pics aculpoca gold 9
flowers what do u guys think middle of 8th a
Week of flower

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Looking good man, from what I can see they are mostly cloudy with some amber peppered in.
When do you plan on harvesting?
im really not sure strain details said 70 to 80 days flowering time and there is still alot of white pistal on her still

Budd

Budd

im really not sure strain details said 70 to 80 days flowering time and there is still alot of white pistal on her still
Hi BD420, looking good there m8,
I smoked some of the Acca Gold in Acapulco back in 1986, if its as good as the original your in for a treat.
Trippy, almost psychedelic, non stop fits of laughing... Quality smoke.
Good Luck on the home run,
Budd.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I enjoy "peering" thru the looking glass magnafied as you see the development you can't see with the naked eye. Skunk gave me a trip high, Acapulco was a laughing buzz for me as well around 1980-82, hard to remember, but there.

chemistry

chemistry

Whip off a bud and dry it in 30 second bursts in the microwave, give it a smoke and see where you are, if you like the hit, then drop the tree. If not, then give it 3 days and try it again. Bare in mind that the microwave destroys some of the potency, so it will be a better hit once dried and cured properly.

linde

linde

Whip off a bud and dry it in 30 second bursts in the microwave, give it a smoke and see where you are, if you like the hit, then drop the tree. If not, then give it 3 days and try it again. Bare in mind that the microwave destroys some of the potency, so it will be a better hit once dried and cured properly.
oven junior. don't ever put weed in the microwave. teaching people bad habits.

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

If it's one thing I know it's never go off their reccomendations. Just a thought, and I wish I had done this with mine, but you could do a part harvest on the top buds that are ready and keep an eye on the lower buds for another week or two until they catch up. See if you can get some better pics of the tricomes. From what I saw they are close, but some better pics would be helpful.

20201206 083236
20201206 083441
Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Oven for making edibles, microwave for heating up leftovers, time temp and humidity for drying and curing.
You can tell if it's ready by the tricomes

When to harvest cannabis diagram
boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
If it's one thing I know it's never go off their reccomendations. Just a thought, and I wish I had done this with mine, but you could do a part harvest on the top buds that are ready and keep an eye on the lower buds for another week or two until they catch up. See if you can get some better pics of the tricomes. From what I saw they are close, but some better pics would be helpful.

That’s badass dude

linde

linde

Its a quick test, and by the time my oven heats up I'll have smoked the bud and know where I am, life is to short.
damn u got a wood stove oven? microwave totally wrecks a quick test. 5 minutes lowest setting in oven with door cracked. like your crisping up taco sells. much better interpretation of the finished product rather than the nuke box. personally why even quick test to begin with? just wait till its ready and harvest.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i wish i might get one of those things you plug into your phone lol i seen them on ebay for around 20 bucks

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

That is a piece of garbage, I tried 2 different microscopes like that. Its Chinese bullshit. This is also a product of china but does much better. Amazon was 69 I think.
[ well i would think it would be better then the loups i have now lol and im not gonna spend money like that until i got a killer ass harvest that will let me afford it lol

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i did see a 300x microscope at the 5 and below store atleast im not getting that one lol

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

I promise you all that microscope will give you is headaches and aggravation. Like I said I tried 2 in the 40 dollar range.
And I felt the same way my man. I was hesitant about spending the extra cash on the one I have but it was well worth it. I think there was cheaper options too. Just my 2 cents, you'll figure it out đź‘Ť

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

ending of week 8 is today and i am getting nanners should i go ahead and harvest or pull the nanners off

Top Bottom