First time 12 site ebb and grogro 3
First time 12 site ebb and grogro 4
First time 12 site ebb and grogro 5
First time 12 site ebb and grogro 6
First time 12 site ebb and grogro 7
First time 12 site ebb and grogro 8

wasfromks

wasfromks

Yea it's a process. I upgrade something almost every grow, sometimes during the grow. There's always that next thing on the list
I believe everything else I need to kick this thing off should arrive in the next day or so. I will be starting from 12 seedlings. Clay pebbles, ph pen, ph up/down. Ppm meter is a couple weeks out still :-\ I think moving forward without will be happening.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I believe everything else I need to kick this thing off should arrive in the next day or so. I will be starting from 12 seedlings. Clay pebbles, ph pen, ph up/down. Ppm meter is a couple weeks out still :-\ I think moving forward without will be happening.
If you dint have a ppm pen, I really recommend starting light on the nutes.like 1/4 strength or less

wasfromks

wasfromks

So I'm filling up the reservoir tonight, I will get to see what ppm my tap is going to provide, and maybe get some nutrient suggestions. I will rinse the clay pebbles clean. I will let the system flood and drain throughout the rest of the day/night with no nutrients. From what I've read, is that the clay will effect the ph and should give it time to adjust/settle to the system before moving forward. I will take advantage of this time to start my germination of my seedlings. No clones this time around, starting from the ground up. I will/should be growing flo (thats a hole other story).

wasfromks

wasfromks

I was thinking the controller bucket would keep filling during the flood cycle until the top float triggers a drain and then it would keep filling up and going through this cycle until the timer actually kicks in and starts the drain cycle. However my controller bucket dosnt keep flooding and filling at all. My buckets fill partial full, with my net pots in, it fills up to maybe the half the net pot, the top half of medium in the net pot is dry. I just feel this dosnt make sense. I would think the fill cycle would keep flooding until the float switch is triggered and all sites are full but my controller bucket dosnt get that full, and I have more than enough water in the reservoir. I have a 12 site 2 gal. And like a 3 gal. Controller bucket. I have about 35 gal in reservoir. Any input? Am I doing something wrong with the timer?

wasfromks

wasfromks

I got a ro system and my ppm is 190. Trying to let the clay get a 24 hour soak. No nutes what so ever just fresh ro tap. Ppm was 190. Just need my flood and drain cycles figured out here. My seedlings are germinating and about ready to go into the medium. Any input would be great on my flood drain issues.

Top Bottom