First Time, About To Start

• Thread starter FenderSuper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Clones drop Thursday. Kosher Kushteens from CloneBros.com in Riverside, they deliver once a week to Norcal. Wanted Afghani but Strainbank lied and lied. So fuck them, I found some guys who had a truly heavy indica (sativas make me a quivering ball of paranoia and hybrids piss me off) that was heavily Afghani based. Next year I'll buy heritage Afghani landrace seeds and germinate. So far I've got the greenhouse built, but there will be a lot of activity because I need pallets to put the pots on, as the back yard is concrete. Can't let the bottom of the pots get that hot.

I've got amendments out the ying yang but the hot soil (and there won't be that much of it) will be on the very bottom of the pots so it can cook while the girls (named Pete, John, Roger and Keith) are small. I can do topcoats as needed. Essentially I'll be doing Subcool in smaller proportions because of the lateness of all this.

I have five pots from Grassroots Fabric Pots in Sacramento. The same as Smart Pots for half the money. I have a 12x7x7 greenhouse I finally got set up, today. If anyone has an idea on how to ventilate the top of a QuicTent greenhouse and make it so I can close it up again, I'd be infernally grateful, by Circe.

I have an aquarium pump for aerating water (I need a couple more buckets), a soil moisture meter for each pot, I have a good PH meter and I have a PPM meter but I don't know what I'd use it for on a soil grow in a greenhouse. I have four Bayco clamp lights with 100W equivalent KED bulbs, which I hope will be enough light at night to keep them in veg a little longer after the solstice.

Thrip and gnat strips, Kirkland dryer sheets ready.

One thing I'd sure appreciate some input on, how long should I take before the Who is ready to be out there in the greenhouse, full time?

First pic:

Gj1greenhouse
P

Panchojr

Well depends how long you veg your plants for but I will try to fill up the green house like 3/4 before I start the blooming

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Well depends how long you veg your plants for but I will try to fill up the green house like 3/4 before I start the blooming
No idea what you mean.

Edit: I get it, now. With five plants?

Last edited:
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I wouldn't let them go so long they were rootbound during flower. I would be careful about what light you use on those after hours they can attract bugs and they have a way of finding their way in. They found that 6500 k is a little less appealing to bugs.

Top Bottom