First time adding CO 2 with tank and regulator . HELP.

• Thread starter goodbye95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Im not sure what your asking? I know how grow rooms work.

If you are just looking for someone to justify you wasting your money its not going to come from me.

Thats just the cold hard truth but by all means give it a try if you feel tou can

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

the light seems too bright cause of the overexposure of the camera. It is actually dimmed at 15% . based on the Pulse VPD chart i need 70% RH and 26 C to get the desired VPD . Meaning the conditions i currently have.
I know those boards, i know grow room and i know VPD. Good luck, you will understand in time

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Here’s a hint… grow room VPD means nothing… leaf VPD means everything

Your leaf temp will be your media temp right now

goodbye95

goodbye95

I know those boards, i know grow room and i know VPD. Good luck, you will understand in time
No offense of course . I am just asking for help . If i knew everything i would not post anything . I am just saying what i have done till now and where i got the information i am giving you.

goodbye95

goodbye95

Here’s a hint… grow room VPD means nothing… leaf VPD means everything
based on the Pulse chart and with - 1.5 C of the ambient temperature i am probably on the right VPD path .Since my room temperature is 26.5 C. My current leaf temperature is at 25 C and RH at 70% so this gives me the right VPD. Correct me if i am wrong on this,

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No offense of course . I am just asking for help . If i knew everything i would not post anything . I am just saying what i have done till now and where i got the information i am giving you.
No offence taken we just have different opinions on what can be done

goodbye95

goodbye95

No offence taken we just have different opinions on what can be done
I just measured with the IR thermometer that leaf temperature is at 26.1 C . I tuned the RH at 80% again based on the PULSE VPD chart. Explain me more on this please.
SInce i am not an experienced grower i am just compulsive with detail any help is much appreciated.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I just measured with the IR thermometer that leaf temperature is at 26.1 C . I tuned the RH at 80% again based on the PULSE VPD chart. Explain me more on this please.
SInce i am not an experienced grower i am just compulsive with detail any help is much appreciated.
I linked you the thread already. I wrote so i dont have to explain it everytime

goodbye95

goodbye95

I linked you the thread already. I wrote so i dont have to explain it everytime
Thank you man. No hard feelings . We are both here cause we love this cooperation with nature. Maybe i am a little paranoid but i think you do not like me for some reason i cannot understand . Correct me again if i am wrong . Any way i am out of the subject. I wish you a good summer man.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you man. No hard feelings . We are both here cause we love this cooperation with nature. Maybe i am a little paranoid but i think you do not like me for some reason i cannot understand . Correct me again if i am wrong . Any way i am out of the subject. I wish you a good summer man.
Absolutely brother, bo hard feelings at all. We can have different opinions on things

goodbye95

goodbye95

Absolutely brother, bo hard feelings at all. We can have different opinions on things
I do not have an opinion yet. I am searching of opinions of much more experienced growers than me. I am just experimenting. Thank you though. I liked your response.

goodbye95

goodbye95

I leave in Europe. It has the standart plug. But it is used for liquid gas for barbeques ,kitchens etc. I mean this costs like 30 euros and the regular co2 tank that you find in aquarium shops costs like 100. They are both pressurised tanks. But what is the difference between them? Couldnt i just fill a tank like this with co2 instead of gas and do my job?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I leave in Europe. It has the standart plug. But it is used for liquid gas for barbeques ,kitchens etc. I mean this costs like 30 euros and the regular co2 tank that you find in aquarium shops costs like 100. They are both pressurised tanks. But what is the difference between them? Couldnt i just fill a tank like this with co2 instead of gas and do my job?
They may both be pressure tank bit they are not both capable of 3000+psi

goodbye95

goodbye95

Btw . Is there a way to chill such a small room without having to install a mini split wall air condition? Keep in mind that portable dual hose air conditions are not produced in europe and it is very expensive to bring them from us so it is not an option.

Ponky

Ponky

Btw . Is there a way to chill such a small room without having to install a mini split wall air condition? Keep in mind that portable dual hose air conditions are not produced in europe and it is very expensive to bring them from us so it is not an option.
Window unit or custom make a 2 hose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom