First time Autoflower/Indoor grow

• Thread starter TrichomeHunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichomeHunter

TrichomeHunter

First time autoflowerindoor grow
First time autoflowerindoor grow 2

Hey everyone. So first time Autoflower/indoor grow here. These are Bruce Banner Auto from ILGM. 70 Days from seed today. They are very slow to mature some of which I'm sure is attributed to LST training and defoliation.

My question is this. From these pics and video alone. How far into flowering would you say these are.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
im with Moshmen, i say even longer then 3 weeks., Get your hands on a jeweler loop or a microscope and start looking at trichomes.

When to harvest cannabis diagram
TrichomeHunter

TrichomeHunter

Thanks. According to ILGM they suggested this strain to have a 10 to 14 week flowering time. Much longer than avg autos. So I'm guessing roughly 6 to upwards of 10 more weeks.

I'm 28 days into flower right now. There are 4 plants. 2 of which remained tiny and seemed to be flowering at the same rate minus a few days progress. Then out of no where the smallest started stretching after bloom booster and almost seem to have revegged. But haven't based on the main colas and the fact they're auto. So a little confused as to how same plants, same germination date and same flood table could have such radical differences in growth.

TrichomeHunter

TrichomeHunter

Thanks. According to ILGM they suggested this strain to have a 10 to 14 week flowering time. Much longer than avg autos. So I'm guessing roughly 6 to upwards of 10 more weeks.

I'm 28 days into flower right now. There are 4 plants. 2 of which remained tiny and seemed to be flowering at the same rate minus a few days progress. Then out of no where the smallest started stretching after bloom booster and almost seem to have revegged. But haven't based on the main colas and the fact they're auto. So a little confused as to how same plants, same germination date and same flood table could have such radical differences in growth.
I'd also like to add and possibly answer myself. The 2 prominent plants where both majorly Lst trained while the the underlings were barely trained due to their daintiness at first. So I imagine that is a major factor other than possible pheno differences. I figured it would have been opposite idk

Top Bottom