First time breeding / Need help!

• Thread starter Static23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Static23

Static23

I’ve been growing for a few years now but recently decided to try my hand at breeding. I started small, I have 1 plant in a 2x3 tent. I grew a Maui Wowie and crossed her with pollen from a Skunk #1 that I got from #Iamintopot (thanks brother!). My question is, when should I harvest? Should I harvest as usual or let it go a little longer? Would appreciate any input. Thanks!

BEST HOBBY EVER!!!!!

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Nice! I’m currently looking into producing my own fem seeds. Are you talking about harvesting the seeds?

Static23

Static23

Nice! I’m currently looking into producing my own fem seeds. Are you talking about harvesting the seeds?
Yes, I wanna make sure they finish. I’d hate to harvest to early and screw up all that effort. When I did a Maui Wowie run they finished up at 11 weeks of flower. I’m in week 10 with this mama now and I don’t know if she should go longer because she’s making seeds.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yes, I wanna make sure they finish. I’d hate to harvest to early and screw up all that effort. When I did a Maui Wowie run they finished up at 11 weeks of flower. I’m in week 10 with this mama now and I don’t know if she should go longer because she’s making seeds.
I haven't bred anything myself, but ive seen people do it, usully seeds start dropping when they are ready from my experiences with helping out.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Just pop a couple out and look to see if they have a hard shell sometimes even strips

Latest posts

Top Bottom