First time breeding !!

• Thread starter DigitalGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Hey farmers this will be my first time to put some pollen on some of my girls outside. What would be the best time to put the pollen on them im at 2 weeks flowering outside. What week of flowering is the best time to put the pollen on?

Here is my line up what would be the best strain to hit

Pollen is Dead Head OG

Female Plants to chose from
1. Liberty Haze Barney Farms
2. Kosher Kush DNA
3. M39
4. Jack Herer
5. Pink freezeland
6. PPP Nirvana

Im only hitting 2 plants to try it out :)

Thanks
Hogwash

soserthc1

soserthc1

my opinion would be Jack herer/ dead head og ...
m/39 - dead head og -

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

few weeks in, you want to start them soon as possible so the seeds can mature before the plant's time runs out (over-rip). but I'm sure someone else with more experience will chime in. I'm popping seeds in a few weeks to start my own crosses too! so I will be following along to see how it goes for you.

I think the ppp would be interesting, maybe see if u can get a good yielding og cross. or the haze, not too many og / haze crosses out there would he unique I think!

JAWS

JAWS

M-39

you must be somewhere really nice and warm all year to be growing outdoors right now, lucky dog HAHAHA.

not sure a couple weeks will do for you outside may be you should just wait until you get like pinky nail size budlets on your girls. also no need to worrie about {over-rip} unless your wanting to smoke the Deseeded bud?..when I do a seed run my main goal is to make seeds not smokeable bud so all the bud gos to making hash after words.

id be more concerned about the possibility of bud rot/mold and that will destroy your seed stock.

im no outdoor grower so please check in the outdoor grow forums for much better advice and guidance.

enjoy;)

DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
ont
M-39

you must be somewhere really nice and warm all year to be growing outdoors right now, lucky dog HAHAHA.

not sure a couple weeks will do for you outside may be you should just wait until you get like pinky nail size budlets on your girls. also no need to worrie about {over-rip} unless your wanting to smoke the Deseeded bud?..when I do a seed run my main goal is to make seeds not smokeable bud so all the bud gos to making hash after words.

id be more concerned about the possibility of bud rot/mold and that will destroy your seed stock.

im no outdoor grower so please check in the outdoor grow forums for much better advice and guidance.

enjoy;)
ontario canada :) thanks for the info

soserthc1

soserthc1

what flowering week is the best thanks

well you usually wanna pollinate around or before week 3 of flowering as most seeds require about 5 weeks in flower to develop but its all strain depended as jack will run around 11 weeks usually and dead head can be done in 9 weeks but like Jaws stated seeds don't over ripen , they will just start to drop out of buds if ran to long..... and as stated by Jaws also i'm not a professional breeder yet but i would like to be....

blessings soser

JAWS

JAWS

im confused you say your in CANADA and its SEPTEMBER and your growing outdoors, umm I guess your in a heated GREEN-HOUSE or am I missing something here??.

huh:wideyed:

Camdawg

Camdawg

How long does the m39 go rumor I heard is it can be harvested around day 39 thus (M)ature at 39. Please don't flame this as stated just a rumor I've heard.

JAWS

JAWS

when do u start seing seeds form?

you should see some changes with in 36 hours in the form of scriveling hairs that are brown/red in color, imploding in on them selves. shortly after that you will see pods begin to form and your prize will be in those pods.

enjoy;)

Top Bottom