First time cloning with fogger setup

• Thread starter showmegreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
showmegreen

showmegreen

First time cloning with fogger setup 2
First time cloning with fogger setup
Im not sure if im puttin this in tha right place but anyway...
Yesterday was my b-day so I figur't I'd buy me a present. So I was pruzin the local hardware store's clearance isle. Guess wat I come across? There's this thingy they use fer makin smoke on the water of them richie people's pretty ponds. It's $10.63 (usually $43.sum'in). BOUGHT IT! Went next door to dollar store fer some tp and mnt dew. Seen some tubs wit lids $5. BOUGHT ME ONE. Saw a gerage sale. Had't stop. Got one dem inside /outside weather tellers $1 (even had good bat-rees still) YEP GOTTER TOO! Went home, inhailed sum of my herbal thinkin medicine (bipolar/ hypo-manic ya know) and went into tha ol'tinkerin shop. In there was a cracked seedling tray and dome from the spring that i just couldnt put myself to throw away jus yet. I then grabed my trusty glue gun and a hand full of old coozie cups (the neoprene type). Then went ta tinkerin. Guess wat I came up with? Yep a frogger cloner contraption. Seen'em online fer an ungodly price. Heck i couldnt trade my whole flock of nestin hens fer half of one of them dealies.Never done thet kind of clonin be'fer so "Here's to luck an a HAPPY B-DAY TO ME!" Wat y'all think?
Also any advice and links bout it much preciated.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Well thanks! An most people thank us slow moo-vin rednecked hillbillies is stew-pid! Now if only I culd invent some of that magic elec-rick stuff to run tha darn'd thing. :)
0723141436 00

stonestacker

stonestacker

Love your style, brother. good luck with the cloner.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Well thank ya mucho @ stonestacker. Its hard to type in redneck I tellaya thadt. Tryin to makeda wurds spelt out like ther pronounst iz hard shit. But wat else is a stondt hillbilly from Misery sposed to have fun with? Well anyways... it's a sad day! STRIKE ONE!!! I was reedin on clonin in aireo-ponic clonin ant a couple sites I stumbl't across talk't about givin the tender babies a day ir so of dark bfore lightin them up. So they kinda git some sorts to'em. Well I thought id giver a shot. WELL.. Wen i got up this mornin i go to giv'em thier first shot o light and i see that MY STEW-PID ASS forgot to plug th' darn thing in!!! NO FREAKIN GUDDA!! Ima bad dad :( ! I'm gonna saddle back up but if I do somthin stew-pid like that again... i'll be gettin rid of that contraption. Im a firm believer in the "Aint broke dont fix it rule" an here I am doin a tweeker style "fix wat aint broke till it's BROKEN"

stonestacker

stonestacker

That sounds like something I'd do. Got kin in misery the name fits. Ain't been back since the yungins was small. Just nothing in that state for me, no offense. Come to think of it, I haven't been back in the deep south in 20 + years since granny passed on.

keep it green.

showmegreen

showmegreen

I hear ya. But one thing about us TRUE Miseryans is that we will take ya in. We will feed ya, pray fer ya, we will give you anything you need. Even the shirts off our back if need be. But don't I repeat DON'T EVEN THINK! About crossin us. It aint good for anyone after that. Just ask the jayhawkers from pre-civil war. If you could. Hell we started the damn thang if ya wanna git down to it. We arent and never was a slave state like the books say. Land owners lived with and work't side by side. The French named this area missouri cuz back thin it was. We git the best of the best and the worst of the worst. In weather and all others. To me its heavin. I used to open restaurants all over the nation. And I wouldnt trade it fer nothin especially the people that wer borntin raised here. We are a different breed. God bless you all!.....
Well got off wurk tolt the boys to do their homewurk. Then git ready fer football. Then I went to run eavnin chores. Today is a water to soil day so anyway this mornin I wenthead an plugged that dealie in. I looked atem an sho-friggin-nuff 4 o them shits wera standin! All be darn't they idin't purty mind you but theys a standin. Well if life aint too aweful.so 4 outta 8 aint bad no sir. Wer bouts yer kin stay? Cityfied an backwoods er two diff'rnt worlds rount'ear ya know.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Hell yes some of the nicest folk. some of the best cooking. My uncle and his bride stay just south of Springfield nice little ranch with a few horses.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Thats nice area. Beautiful Ozark foothills. In the next weeks ta come the leafs on the maple n oaks will be showin their fall splendor n'sutch. That's a damn high in itself. Not only the food an the people but the smoke that grandpa hides in the woodshed will blow your mind. But them ol'timers' strains bet go back when the chins first came here layin track on their quest for the american dream.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom