First Time Closet Grow

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

@tattoojim since you dropped a like imma ask you. Do you think I should lolly pop some of the bottom or not? Cause there's little bud sites and I know I wanna try and focus all strength to main bud sites. Just wondering what would be the best thing to do.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
when you lollipop just make sure you do it in one setting. the plant wont care to be plucked at to much..
looks like your safe on transition to flower

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
@tattoojim since you dropped a like imma ask you. Do you think I should lolly pop some of the bottom or not? Cause there's little bud sites and I know I wanna try and focus all strength to main bud sites. Just wondering what would be the best thing to do.
you might wana give her a few more days before you pop her tho. just to make sure she has made a smooth transition

THCdurk

THCdurk

Tbh I don't think I watered IG before I took this pic. So she's thirsty but before I left was all perked up. Lol @3N1GM4

THCdurk

THCdurk

My boy told me they look rootbound. Idk how to tell I know the tips curl down a little other than that idk???

THCdurk

THCdurk

Another picture update. I'm giving dyna gro nutes at half strength. Witch some cal mag. And a lil less than a teaspoon of some roots organic uprising foundation powder. L99kin pretty good but little spot on top nug looks wierd. Been flowering for 2 weeks and 3 days.
20151031 111442
20151031 111507

20151031 111325
20151031 111335
20151031 111348
20151031 111454
20151031 111518
wokkabear

wokkabear

looking good brother ive just bitten the bullet and kicked off 6 autos 5 blue treacle and 1 lemon auto aswell as photos of chocoloco, purple paralysis, tutankhamon, custard cream, super iced grapefruit, pineapple chunk and a few of my bagseed crosses ive deffinatly bitten off more than i can chew but you guys have given me the bug lol il be starting a grow log soon

THCdurk

THCdurk

Any pics of anything rn? Post um up here if you want idc lol. @wokkabear thanks tho I appreciate it. I have a question for anyone that wants to chime in. Do you think it'd be safe to transplant to 5 gallon pot with some 707 roots organic soil? Think I'd be alright this early in flower or no? @tattoojim @str8smokn @cocoJoe

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Any pics of anything rn? Post um up here if you want idc lol. @wokkabear thanks tho I appreciate it. I have a question for anyone that wants to chime in. Do you think it'd be safe to transplant to 5 gallon pot with some 707 roots organic soil? Think I'd be alright this early in flower or no? @tattoojim @str8smokn @cocoJoe
you can do it just don't go to big on your uppot size. you don't want her taking up to much nitro at this point

THCdurk

THCdurk

So I shouldn't go to 5 gallon? And so nothin wit high n. Aightttt @tattoojim

str8smokn

str8smokn

Are these your Autos? @THCdurk
If so NO topping, and not much lollipoping.just the first two bud sites on lower branches,any more will stress her and she will stop focus on buds.
As Jim asked what size pots you in now? If your in at least a 2.5-3 gal pots then your good in my opinion for Autos.
Now by tying the lower branches down you are going to more bud sites on them,so you may need to tuck leafs outa way.or put spot lights on the lower branches.
STR8

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

Looking good I like to grow out in 5 gallon buckets
For my outdoor grow I cut plastic 55 gallon drums in 2 and make 2 almost 30 gallon pots out of them then they grow like trees be using a step ladder just to top them lol

Top Bottom