First Time Coco Coir Grow

• Thread starter HazePlagueis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HazePlagueis

Im a new coco grower. I currently run a 1000watt w/ mh bulb. Beginning seedling form i set ballast at 600. Afterr first week i turned up to 1000. Im using the whole canna line currenly using A&B and rhizotonic now i have 2 random buddha seeds feminized autos and 3 chocolope regular seed i just am not sure about the 2 autos i will post pics of them the autos are the 2 that look completely different the one auto has not grown ph 5.6- 5.8 but the smallest deformed q sprouting in the germination so is it dead dont want to keep using my nute if it wont grow
First time coco coir grow
First time coco coir grow 2

H

HazePlagueis

Im a new coco grower. I currently run a 1000watt w/ mh bulb. Beginning seedling form i set ballast at 600. Afterr first week i turned up to 1000. Im using the whole canna line currenly using A&B and rhizotonic now i have 2 random buddha seeds feminized autos and 3 chocolope regular seed i just am not sure about the 2 autos i will post pics of them the autos are the 2 that look completely different the one auto has not grown ph 5.6- 5.8 but the smallest deformed q sprouting in the germination so is it dead dont want to keep using my nute if it wont growView attachment 804423 View attachment 804424
And why does the auto have round leaves

B

Burned Haze

Lol that’s def not a canna is plant or if it is it’s def a unique one like everyone is saying cause I’ve never seen one like that...

Seraphine

Seraphine

Did the seed look the same as the others? That is one strange looking plant, even for a non cannabis plant it’s kinda wonky.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

I think I would grow it just to see what it was/became,. Mutants train, could be interesting 🧐

Latest posts

Top Bottom