first time cooking. need advice

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

hey guys, ive got an oz and i wanna keep it for a month till my bday.
was gonna turn 10 grams of it into brownies, and cure the rest.

whats the best way to turn 10 grams into brownies?

grind it up and straight into the mix? make cannabutter first?

i wont the best bang for my 10 grams

cheers you experienced chefs

G

GirlCarny

If you grind it up into the mix you will be gagging on little pieces of plant matter with every bite. I would make butter out of it then use that to make whatever your heart desires.

Ester

Ester

I just keep working the shwag into a finer amount using my fingers and mixed really well with brownie mix and it tasted and works great. As GirlCarny said you will taste a little something but it works just fine for me. If it is decent stuff you don't need 10 grams.

jagle

jagle

how much would 10 grams of weed get me in terms of butter? i mean 10 grams of weed to 100 grams of butter to make the cannabutter i was thinking?

C

CaliHighLife

You can probably get enough butter to make batch of brownies. The mix I use only ask for 1/3 cup of butter and I'm sure u can get that from ur ten grams

B

Bubbie

Best advice when trying baking it just try what you think would work best. You know your tolerance better than anyone and you know how much of your flowers you want to use, so experiment :)

G

green guy

your 10g should make a half pound of butter. I just made 6.5 oz of frozen wet trim (use bud at half the rate) into 4 lb of unsalted butter. (You end up with a little over 3 pounds.

Monalisaloves maryjane has some great youtube videos on how to make it and bake it.

I made some brownies, choc chip cookies and bananna bread and all are good.

The first time took 2 hours to kick in then 6.5 hours of bliss. Never experienced that any other method. It came on gradual but escalated to a bong hit feeling and lasted for hours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom