First Time Experience:CannaButter Brownie

• Thread starter Skunkenstein
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunkenstein

This batch of Butter was made with Trim from NL#5,SWT#3,and LUI all mixed together.So very Indica Dominant to say the Least!!This was my very First Time consuming butter. I ate a 4x4 square Brownie on a full stomach.I began watching the clock at 7pm..Nothing,Nothing...At 8pm sharp I was Hit with a Wave of Nausea which put me on the Bed.It took about 10-15min. to overcome the pukey feeling...Then I felt very Heavy and Puffy.I was then in a state of total relaxation..feeling almost numb with No pain whatsoever.The people on the TV were annoying, and I was wondering why they were talking and what they were saying.My sense of Time was totally Warped..I moved around the House for No reason and sat in different area's contemplating the Universe.The stone was litterally Hitting in waves, and it would not let up! About 2hrs in I got the Munchies bad..ate a whole plate of shrimp and Scallop Linguinie.I then felt very Giggly and was Laughing about anything and everything..Finally around 12:30am I somehow lost track of time..I though ''shit, I gotta go to work in the Morning..better hit the Bed''.The stone was still very Strong 4 and a half hrs later..!! Moral of the story is...WOW..Canna Butter can Literally take you to ''The Spirit World''!! Big Medicine in my Book!!I would say ''The strongest Body High/Stone I've ever Experienced''!

D

DazedNconfussed

sounds sweet (besides the nausea)...All I hve ever had were edibles from Sac Disp and they suck to say the least. Good job....

F

fat

i make edibles that make people quite smoking say it was like eating shrooms they dont do that to me but they fuck me up i make butterscotch buttons took them to my uncles wedding and passed them out and it was a bad thing to do but it was funny to just look at all these people zoned out it was awsome here is a pic of them one to two of them and your done and here is a pic of my all medical easter cake fondat and all it was the first one i made with fondat pretty easy next wedding cakes all out of weed :boogie:

Top Bottom