First Time Flowering, No Smell?

• Thread starter Stevemh420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stevemh420

Hey guys, so I'm flowering 7 plants right now and they are on day 28. I am seeing lots of tri production but there is no smell yet...is this normal?

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Actually cantaloupe skunk by ISP says it has no odor so that's why I bought it to grow outdoors this year.

S

Stevemh420

Actually cantaloupe skunk by ISP says it has no odor so that's why I bought it to grow outdoors this year.
I've been thinking about running a few outdoors but I have neighbors close by that might now like the pungency. You should let me know how it goes, I'd be interested to know how that smell actually pans out.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I used to live in a non med state in a bigger city 350k+ population with ultra close houses. I grew next generations dynamite every year and never smelled a thing. I grew out DNA's sleestack and that will wake the dead with the smell.

S

Stevemh420

Yeah I live in SoCal so we're all slammed together. That's really good to know. Next generations a high yielder?

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Yields good and a fast finisher. When I lived in Pomona I grew my socal master kush with no problems either.

J

Julius reese

I am having the Same problem plants look good nice think buds strain is shiva skunk on day 63 posting pics using cyco nutrients... 10 gallon pot 2 gallons every other day or three trichomes are snowy white just no smell and I have grown multiple strains and I can't get a smell for nothing my stuff outside dank as hell any help would be appreciated...

J

Julius reese

I am having the Same problem plants look good nice think buds strain is shiva skunk on day 63 posting pics using cyco nutrients... 10 gallon pot 2 gallons every other day or three trichomes are snowy white just no smell and I have grown multiple strains and I can't get a smell for nothing my stuff outside dank as hell any help would be appreciated...

H

happy b

Is that sensi seeds shiva skunk?iv been hearing somenegative stuff about theyr beans recently.claims about them not useing the same mothers they used to leading to poorer quality plants.no idea if its true.
one of the best cuts i have has a ery low odor all the way through bloom but its flavor is super intense.

Directed.Light

Directed.Light

Different smells are caused by different volatiles that are produced at different times in the plants life from different tissues and seeing as there are 100s of these its always going to smell different depending on strain. But the volatiles are just the ones that release into the air at outside (or inside) temps so like reema said its not necessarily indicative of cannabinoid potency

Top Bottom