First time grow, any comments or feedback?

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Yea, I sometimes Work 7 days week open/close restaurant. But fuck it’s mentally exhausting, consistently make minimum of 20/hr (server)and I’m providing for the mother and a newborn as well. But yup, paying the bills and keeping them fed.
Yeah dude I feel you on it being exhausting, I get a Sunday off every couple months and that's the best damn day there is. My boy is 6 months and he is just getting more expensive as he goes hahah

Observationist

Observationist

Yeah dude I feel you on it being exhausting, I get a Sunday off every couple months and that's the best damn day there is. My boy is 6 months and he is just getting more expensive as he goes hahah
mines around 40 days old! and yup gotta buy more and more things

Observationist

Observationist

Yea but between watching after my babies and watching after my grandkids they are a handful the baby is climbing up the stairs while the 5 year old is swinging from the living room curtains like Tarzan. The only free time I have is Thursday and Sunday sometimes saturday.
Excuses

Nut up or shut up

7munkee

7munkee

Excuses

Nut up or shut up

Yea but between watching after my babies and watching after my grandkids they are a handful the baby is climbing up the stairs while the 5 year old is swinging from the living room curtains like Tarzan. The only free time I have is Thursday and Sunday sometimes saturday.
I am single, semi retired and my two youngest sons live with me, one is a 30 year old recovered meth addict and the other is a 28 year old single father with his 8 year old daughter. The youngest leaves for work at 4 am, gets home at 5:00 pm, eats and falls asleep so the child rearing is all on me. I always find time to clean the house, make dinner, work the veggie garden, do the shopping and I always reserve the last 3 hours of my day to internet and indoor plants.

I am exhausted all the time but I am the happiest guy in the world.

2 autos and a vegging photo under a 300 watt Maxisun. all three are 50 days old.
IMG 20220521 223314

This is my first time using anything other than a 100 watt Atreum. The plant size difference between the 2 lights is mind boggling

Observationist

Observationist

I am single, semi retired and my two youngest sons live with me, one is a 30 year old recovered meth addict and the other is a 28 year old single father with his 8 year old daughter. The youngest leaves for work at 4 am, gets home at 5:00 pm, eats and falls asleep so the child rearing is all on me. I always find time to clean the house, make dinner, work the veggie garden, do the shopping and I always reserve the last 3 hours of my day to internet and indoor plants.

I am exhausted all the time but I am the happiest guy in the world.

2 autos and a vegging photo under a 300 watt Maxisun. all three are 50 days old.
View attachment 1247505

This is my first time using anything other than a 100 watt Atreum. The plant size difference between the 2 lights is mind boggling
Well done.

Observationist

Observationist

First time going synthetic nutes. Breeder told me to feed every day in flower unless I saw signs of stress and its been 14 days straight and they are sucking it right up.
Yup I feed every watering or every other

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Overall, I was really pleased with my first experience growing cannabis. The plant was easy to grow and produced a good yield. I would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking about growing their own cannabis. I am also learning on how to extract CBD oil.
I haven't revisited this thread in a while, I went back to the very first page and saw my first picture I ever posted on this forum. Makes me laugh my ass off now just to see how far ive come 😂

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Flower grows on branches, if mine and it's not and you paid for it so it's yours to do as you see fit, I would have tried to grow some branches before trying to flower, as a clone it's a cutting from another plant and you want to turn it into another plant, it's already shocked from being cut off the mother, you have the right idea with the fox farm, but flower does not grow on fan leaves you want to have some branches that's why you grow it into another plant it's a photoperiod you can grow it as large as you want/can then you decide when to cut the cycle and flower, I don't do clones I just pop a bean, however I do clone my houseplants and give them away as gifts, I hope it works out for you, I would recommend Atami Bloombastic for a flowering agent, good stuff.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Flower grows on branches, if mine and it's not and you paid for it so it's yours to do as you see fit, I would have tried to grow some branches before trying to flower, as a clone it's a cutting from another plant and you want to turn it into another plant, it's already shocked from being cut off the mother, you have the right idea with the fox farm, but flower does not grow on fan leaves you want to have some branches that's why you grow it into another plant it's a photoperiod you can grow it as large as you want/can then you decide when to cut the cycle and flower, I don't do clones I just pop a bean, however I do clone my houseplants and give them away as gifts, I hope it works out for you, I would recommend Atami Bloombastic for a flowering agent, good stuff.
Hey dude I appreciate the feedback, this was a while back though I've learned a lot and that plant has been dead a long time haha

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

No worries, like I said I appreciate the feedback. Lol I need as much help as I can get some days. Here's my current grow to show my progress since then. 9 days Into flower, roughly 50 days from seed
IMG 20220719 1816044742
IMG 20220719 181545832

Top Bottom