transplanting in to 3gals

First time grow bag seed 5

First time grow bag seed 6

First time grow bag seed 7

First time grow bag seed 8

First time grow bag seed 9

vaporedout

vaporedout

lookin good, love the tons of pics!! do you know what strain??

jawnroot

jawnroot

Hey man looking good! Especially for a first run. I love watching bagseed grows...just started one myself actually.

Those foxfarm nutes are pretty hot (i.e. strong)...in the future when starting them, throttle back a bit because they look like they got a bit burnt early on. For about the first two weeks they really don't need any ferts at all, especially if the soil has some already in it.

In the latest shots, the plant at the bottom looks great, but the ones toward the top still look like they're getting burnt. I'd back down on the ferts a bit and do a flush of the soil ASAP to get excess stuff out. Go to 100% runoff (i.e., water with distilled until you just see water coming out the pot bottom, then double what you already had watered in). Check out the Bontaicare Pure Blend Pro line maybe for the next run. It tends to be much more gentle. PM me if you want a nute schedule for that one.

Good luck, and definitely looking good! It's obvious you've done your research; this grow puts my first attempt to shame.

D

dankkush74

Hey man looking good! Especially for a first run. I love watching bagseed grows...just started one myself actually.

Those foxfarm nutes are pretty hot (i.e. strong)...in the future when starting them, throttle back a bit because they look like they got a bit burnt early on. For about the first two weeks they really don't need any ferts at all, especially if the soil has some already in it.

In the latest shots, the plant at the bottom looks great, but the ones toward the top still look like they're getting burnt. I'd back down on the ferts a bit and do a flush of the soil ASAP to get excess stuff out. Go to 100% runoff (i.e., water with distilled until you just see water coming out the pot bottom, then double what you already had watered in). Check out the Bontaicare Pure Blend Pro line maybe for the next run. It tends to be much more gentle. PM me if you want a nute schedule for that one.

Good luck, and definitely looking good! It's obvious you've done your research; this grow puts my first attempt to shame.
thx for info i thought my plants was in the end stages and yellowing leafs igot like 3 more weeks left i know about burn i did over nute in veg but got them back to green by the 4th week idk if there burnt now cuz i do feed water feed water ect im gussing the yelloing is cal mag deficiency cuz there some spots on the leafs i hit them with epsom salt so well see how that goes :hi

D

dankkush74

here some old pics of the leafs... do they look like cal/mag or over nute?

jawnroot

jawnroot

Yeah I'd say you're right, that's probably a calmag def...maybe a phosphorus def. Either way live and learn, but it looks like you're going to do pretty well for your first time out. Keep us posted.

:yes

K

Kaybee

Great job for your first grow!
You can always flush with a 1/4th strength nute solution to get some of those small nute problems corrected. Overall they look good.

jawnroot

jawnroot

Hard to see, but this could be Spider Mites....:animal0012:

No that's definitely not spider mites. Probably calmag like the OP says, or phosphorus. Don't go too heavy on the epsom...don't want to add the wrong thing and go toxic. Mild/average dose of epsom and a phos bias flower fert should correct the problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom