First time grow can you help?

• Thread starter Finkletonfinks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

These are about 2 months old . Seem to droop and lose color . 5 gal pots I keep heat between 70-80 and humidity 50-60 water maybe twice a week . Marshyrdotsl2000 light about 22 inches from plant . 2x4 grow space

Lisa22

Lisa22

There are a ton of people on here that know more than I do. I have only been through about 6 grows. But it looks like a lack of nutrients to me. I had this happen when I used Kellogg organic soil - it evidently has no nutrients in it. Went crazy trying to figure out what was wrong. I'm sure there are several people on here that can tell you the exact nutrients the plant needs but a quick solution is using a full spectrum fertilizer for a couple of times - like Peters. If it is the dirt you need to transplant into different soil - pain in the neck but better than losing your weeks of work.

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

There are a ton of people on here that know more than I do. I have only been through about 6 grows. But it looks like a lack of nutrients to me. I had this happen when I used Kellogg organic soil - it evidently has no nutrients in it. Went crazy trying to figure out what was wrong. I'm sure there are several people on here that can tell you the exact nutrients the plant needs but a quick solution is using a full spectrum fertilizer for a couple of times - like Peters. If it is the dirt you need to transplant into different soil - pain in the neck but better than losing your weeks of work.
This is the soil I’m using and adding veg+bloom nutrients twice a week

E75C4DEF 3DD3 49CE BB27 F1CAE161E8E5
Lisa22

Lisa22

Don't know about that dirt - sure looks fine. You should not be giving bloom nutrients to a plant in the vegetation stage - that might have something to do with it. The plants look like they are missing nitrogen vital in the veg stage - but I would be concerned about all nuits like cal mag

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

Don't know about that dirt - sure looks fine. You should not be giving bloom nutrients to a plant in the vegetation stage - that might have something to do with it. The plants look like they are missing nitrogen vital in the veg stage - but I would be concerned about all nuits like cal mag
It’s a veg/bloom nutrient can be used in both stages ...

Lisa22

Lisa22

I hope we get one of the more knowledgeable people on here. I have heard of nutrient lockout where the plants can't take up any nutrients but not sure how to overcome that. Have the plants always been this yellow - when did it start?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yup theybare hungry.... whats the ppm of the nutrients when you feed?

What's the source water?

How much water are you giving?

Are they getting runoff?

Which brand of nutrients are you using?

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

I hope we get one of the more knowledgeable people on here. I have heard of nutrient lockout where the plants can't take up any nutrients but not sure how to overcome that. Have the plants always been this yellow - when did it start?
2 weeks ago

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

Yup theybare hungry.... whats the ppm of the nutrients when you feed?

What's the source water?

How much water are you giving?

Are they getting runoff?

Which brand of nutrients are you using?
Barely any run off use about a liter of water per water in 5 gal pots . Nutrients are veg+bloom powder

Top Bottom