First Time Grow - Dutch Passion Auto Blackberry Kush

• Thread starter StashPharmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StashPharmer

StashPharmer

Howdy fellow THCFarmers..

As the title states this is my first grow & journal.

The setup: 2" x 2.5" x 5.8"
Cool Tube W/Reflector
400-watt HPS bulb
400-watt Digital Ballast (dimmable)
12 x 4 Carbon Filter
4" Exhaust 171 CFM (for filter)
6" Exhaust 240 CFM (for light)

First time grow   dutch passion auto blackberry kush
First time grow   dutch passion auto blackberry kush 2
First time grow   dutch passion auto blackberry kush 3
First time grow   dutch passion auto blackberry kush 4

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks,

The tent is alright, to be honest I thought it would be better quality. I have hardly had it up a few weeks and the threading is already falling apart and a zipper attachment already fell off.
I refused to have that stop me from setting up.

Shit I'd be asking for a new one . Warranty Bitchs.
Gorillas are supposed to be good I thought.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I would,and tell them to send you the new one and after your grow you will send it back. But you want it documented that you've made the claim and send pics of the problems.
STR8

StashPharmer

StashPharmer

One week from planting.

Sunday the 20th was the first watering day for the girls. PH water was at 6.8 and soil at 7. I am not using PH up or down. I am not worried about PH levels for this first time grow. I am interested to see how my flowers turn out with the least amount of tendering.

With that being said, I plan on using a bit of nutes and Sunday's watering day I introduced the ladies to Voodo Juice. Each gal received 2 liters of water and 2.50mL of Voodoo Juice. That is half the recommended dose per liter of water.

I would like to say, in the pics there is pot that has not received juice and was not treated like the others. This is more of my control, she will not receive any nutes or boosters.

My temps in the tent range from 75.5-88 Today was the first day that my tent reached 90 degrees. I came home and was shocked/confused how it got so hot. I pulled the light higher into the canopy and the temp started to come down.

I will be taking more pics tonight.

Meanwhile, take care of your shoes my phriends.

IMG 2440
IMG 2455
IMG 2457
IMG 2460
IMG 2461
StashPharmer

StashPharmer

Man time really does get away....

So, going back a few days: 3/25/16 2nd watering day

This time around plant one and three received one liter of water and one mL of Voodoo Juice. Plant two received one liter of water with one mL of Sensi Grow A+B and one mL of Voodoo Juice.

3/28/16 I decided to give the control pot about eight cups of water.

I am planning on starting a bit of LST on one of the girls.. I am not sure which one yet. I am thinking plant one because she is a bit lengthier than the others. What do you all think about this?

In the pictures below you will see a bit of upturned foliage, I believe this is from the one day it got excessively hot in the tent. Pictures taken 3/25/16 (2nd watering day)

IMG 2466
IMG 2467
IMG 2469
IMG 2480
IMG 2499

StashPharmer

StashPharmer

I have been keeping a hand written journal and eventually I will update with greater detail. Please feel free to share opinions and suggestions on the health of my plants and how to better their growth/yield.

For now here are a few pictures that were taken on 4/2/16

IMG 2503
IMG 2504
IMG 2507
IMG 2508
IMG 2512
IMG 2513
IMG 2515
IMG 2516
StashPharmer

StashPharmer

Today I started them on a 20/4 light cycle. I feel like they are rather healthy plants. One of them seems to have a deficiency of some sort. I feel I was under watering them for a bit of time. Only giving them 2L, now I have been watering with 1gal.

Pics from today, 28 days from germination

IMG 2597
IMG 2600
IMG 2605
IMG 2618
IMG 2633
IMG 2625
str8smokn

str8smokn

Are these all the same age? Have they all started to flower yet?
Do you rotate them around the tent,move from front to back ,left to right.
Or Spin them around in same place ?
They are looking good,keep it green my friend.
STR8

StashPharmer

StashPharmer

Hey Str8,

These ladies were all placed in soil for germination on 3/13/16, there were 3 in individual pots they all popped on the 17th. There were 2 other seeds, they were placed in root cubes. They popped on the 19th. I have split the 2 root cubes up into separate pots now.(pics will show)

As of today all of the plants are in early flowering stage and one is probably a week ahead of all the others.

I do move the plants around I rotate them in place every other day and I have moved their positions in the tent once a week. I gave up on the LST for these ladies once the lower nodes(correct term?) surpassed the main cola.

I believe my #1 plant was stressed into flowering stage early due to lack of watering. I was only watering 2L per plant once every 5 days. I was afraid of over watering.

I will update with pics that I am about to take.

Latest posts

Top Bottom