First time grow. Excited but here we go

• Thread starter GrowSunshineGrow1910
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowSunshineGrow1910

GrowSunshineGrow1910

My first time and it’s a. 4x8 tent with. LED (viparspectraTC1350) x soil base set up with FF happy frog, so of course my first questions is aimed toward nutrients and the mixture process. My local shop recommended tapping roots essential I already had a bottle of camg+ So I went ahead and mixed 2tsp TR waited To put 1tsp Camg+ Then went ahead a gave the girls a shot ... this being a little over two weeks in . One took it a little harsh an the top of a jr got a bit yellow but I washed with water and hope to get on it with a ph meter and tds
First time grow excited but here we go
First time grow excited but here we go 2
First time grow excited but here we go 3
First time grow excited but here we go 4
First time grow excited but here we go 5
First time grow excited but here we go 6

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

My first time and it’s a. 4x8 tent with. LED (viparspectraTC1350) x soil base set up with FF happy frog, so of course my first questions is aimed toward nutrients and the mixture process. My local shop recommended tapping roots essential I already had a bottle of camg+ So I went ahead and mixed 2tsp TR waited To put 1tsp Camg+ Then went ahead a gave the girls a shot ... this being a little over two weeks in . One took it a little harsh an the top of a jr got a bit yellow but I washed with water and hope to get on it with a ph meter and tdsView attachment 1083086View attachment 1083087View attachment 1083088View attachment 1083089View attachment 1083090View attachment 1083091
I would go back to the hydro store and get GH flora series 3 part nutrients. I think hydro store guys recommend the stuff they make the most profit from.
You always always always want to mix in calmag completely first before you mix in other nutrients. If you get the Gh flora nutes you'll mix in this order. Calmag, micro, grow and then bloom. Mix in each completely before adding the next and mix in pH buffers last.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hey man, looks Nice. I would put everything on small pallets or something Else to keep it above ground. But thats because my floor is cold. Dont know how it is to you.

Looks like yu got a good start

Top Bottom