First time grow here. Tips welcoming

• Thread starter SensiStar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SensiStar

SensiStar

Hello everyone. New to group. First time grow. Using FFOF in 5 gallon fabric pot. Growing Death Star hybrid. I don't find much information or if I do it's out dated. Wasn't sure if anyone else grew this particular strain. Wanted to get some insights on what to do next or of it looks right. Currently a week into the 12/12. No topping or fimming done. General trimming here and there on lower branches that receive little to no light. This is under LED TS1000 mars hydro lamp. Any tips would be appreciated.

First time grow here tips welcoming
First time grow here tips welcoming 2
First time grow here tips welcoming 3
First time grow here tips welcoming 4
Mothman

Mothman

Any tips on what to expect and what I should do next?
I’m no expert (working my first grow now and weeks behind where you are). But based on what experienced growers have written previously, I’d consider opening up the interior to more light and improved airflow. Maybe some training with tie downs and some conservative, selective de-leafing to open it up. Good looking plants to my eye!

SensiStar

SensiStar

I’m no expert (working my first grow now and weeks behind where you are). But based on what experienced growers have written previously, I’d consider opening up the interior to more light and improved airflow. Maybe some training with tie downs and some conservative, selective de-leafing to open it up. Good looking plants to my eye!
Thanks for the reply. I plan on doing that on my next grow. This particular plant will be harvested by the early January. I wanted to see how this strain (Death star) grew naturally as my curiosity was peaked.

Mothman

Mothman

I hear you. I have six seeds that I received anonymously. Very little info on them except that they appear to be Bodhi seeds. They’ll be tall though, lots of sativa genetics, so I’m waiting til spring in case I need to go outdoors with them. Your flowers look lovely!

SensiStar

SensiStar

I hear you. I have six seeds that I received anonymously. Very little info on them except that they appear to be Bodhi seeds. They’ll be tall though, lots of sativa genetics, so I’m waiting til spring in case I need to go outdoors with them. Your flowers look lovely!
Thank you my friend. I hope you do well on yours. Keep me posted for sure.

Mothman

Mothman

Thank you my friend. I hope you do well on yours. Keep me posted for sure.
I sure will. I think I’ll be topping my big girl this weekend. I’m gonna try mainlining. May as well jump in the deep end!

This will be the first of her 3 toppings, and the most severe. It’s a lovely and most fragrant Shiskaberry, from Barney’s, I believe. I’m hoping I can clone the pruned top. This is all new stuff to me!

SensiStar

SensiStar

I sure will. I think I’ll be topping my big girl this weekend. I’m gonna try mainlining. May as well jump in the deep end!

This will be the first of her 3 toppings, and the most severe. It’s a lovely and most fragrant Shiskaberry, from Barney’s, I believe. I’m hoping I can clone the pruned top. This is all new stuff to me!
Same here bro. But I hope it all works out. I plan on doing some funky twisting and techniques on my next grow to see what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom