First Time grow. Leaves are yellowing

• Thread starter Konrad43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Konrad43

Konrad43

Like the title says this is my first grow. I am using coco coir and general hydro nutrients and mars hydro 600 watt light. They plant has just reached it 5th node but the fam leaves from nodes 2 and 3 show this yellowing om the inside of the leaf. But the 4 node is not. I am current feeding them 4ml/g of cal-mag from general hydro. 2.5ml/gallon of micro. 2.5ml/gallon of gro. 1.2ml/gallon of bloom. And I ph the water to 6. Any advice would be appreciated.

First time grow leaves are yellowing
First time grow leaves are yellowing 2
Konrad43

Konrad43

Now my question is I'm watering ever other day should I water more often or increase the nutrients in the solution?

BigCube

BigCube

If you're in coco coir, you're going to likely need calmag. Interveinal chlorosis is usually a calmag issue.
If it was N, it would start on the lower leaves, and the chlorosis would be even, not interveinal.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Agree with big. And you will eventually want to water them at least once per day. And I would do feed-water-feed-water. But even the water only events add calmag

Konrad43

Konrad43

Thanks for the replys i'll give that a shot hopefully they end up lookin better soon.

Top Bottom