first time grow plant is og kush 21 days

• Thread starter johnmshort3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

og kush 21 days old what do you think and what week to flower.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
johnmshort3

johnmshort3

First time grow plant is og kush 21 days

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

21 days from clone yeah?you can flip it. Anytime depending on how much room you have,1 week good 2 weeks better I would think,more veg = more yield,how much height you got?looks like it's starting to bush out nicely,good luck,76
its 21 days from when it sprouted

soserthc1

soserthc1

The standard veg if your not running beds is usually 6o days as a general rule of thumb
Cup seedling
Transplant as soon as roots hit bottom
Transplant at 30 days to whatever size your flowering in
Veg 30 ....flower

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

The standard veg if your not running beds is usually 6o days as a general rule of thumb
Cup seedling
Veg 30 ....flower
thank you I'm new to growing and i appreciate your advice.

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

Cup seedling
Veg 30 ....flower
thank you

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

Aug 9th germinate-Aug 11th sprout-Aug 15th grow room first pic below is 8/21/14 my pH is 7.0 humidity is 60% store bought worm casing soil using foxfarm open sesame 1 teaspoon per gallon of water keeping soil moist gal of water every 10 to 12 days.

8 21 2014
Last edited:
william76

william76

Aug 9th germinate-Aug 11th sprout-Aug 15th grow room first pic below is 8/21/14 my pH is 7.0 humidity is 60% store bought worm casing soil using foxfarm open sesame 1 teaspoon per gallon of water keeping soil moist gal of water every 10 to 12 days.
I'd keep an eye on it if it's real vigorous,could be something special,76

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

after-every three sets of branch's i cut the steam it double's i read that this works good.

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

9 20 2014 1
9 20 2014
9 20 2014
9 20 2014 1
9 20 2014
The idea is NOT to see how tall you can grow the plant. Much better is to use the power of threes. By this I mean cut or “pinch” the tops as they grow. The first set of small round leaves do not count. The next set of leaves that grows on the young plant will look like real marijuana leaves with the jagged edges. The next will be your “second” set. When the third set grows out enough to have a small stem it is time to pinch the top. Use a razor blade or small sharp scissors (I prefer the scissors). This will result in two new sets of branches to replace the one. This means your plant will become wider and not as tall. You repeat this process on the the two new branches. Allow the next set to grow on each one. Then the second. And when the third grows out enough to have a bit of space on the stem then pinch them like you did on the first step. Repeat this one more time. Three sets of new leaves on the new branches and pinch the third. This will result in a bushier plant, give you more buds and allow the plant to put it’s energy into the buds as opposed to just making it taller. It is also much harder to detect as it is not so tall and resembles other plants more so than a plant that simply grows tall. In simple terms, you cut the third set of leaves at the stem and you do this three times. The power of the triangle. I got this tip from a real pro. And it really works.

Top Bottom