First time grow , please help with light.

• Thread starter vassenceto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vassenceto

vassenceto

Hello , this will be my first time when il grow. I made little box 40/40/140 centimeters. I know its too small but i think will be good for atleast 2 autoflower for a first time grower. My question is , because for start i decide to grow with cfl light 27wats i think.How much lamps minimum i need for 2 flowers for growing and flowers stage.

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

I have used a bank of 5 in the past.... For non autos, it does the trick...... But.let's face it... The more the merrier. I have not tried them yet but there are special bulbs I've seen at the local hydro phonics store, that are supposed to be better. So many

potentinfinite

potentinfinite

If you're using compact fluorescent bulbs then pound it. As many as you can fit in the box without overloading your circuits. Do you have a fan?

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Yea with the cfls you really gotta get a lot. G with a 175 HID or something with an easy batwing reflector. Might be a better bang for your buck. The heat won't be bad

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Yea get a fan, it's good for air circulation and to make the stem stronger, think the wind outside... You want to make the environment as perfect as you can. That's the bueaty of a small indoor. You can and create the environment and create one in who they have the best chance to produce the most flowers. I would really consider a small HID. Makes all the difference, IMo. Others may have awesome yields with cfls but lumen wise, hid is the way to go, even a 175w is cool for like 2-3 Hope this helps and ask away, we all want to help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom