First Time Grow, possible issue. Any advice.

• Thread starter BUSHYBUD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BUSHYBUD

BUSHYBUD

Hey,

Started my first grow a month ago. Its been a big learning process and alot reading and utube videos.
Long story short.

Reported a plant a week ago which was perfectly healthy Lemon Kush photoperiod which was spot on and now it looks like leaves are starting to go to a lighter green could anyone offer any advice what this could be down to.??

Kendallj24

Kendallj24

Hey,

Started my first grow a month ago. Its been a big learning process and alot reading and utube videos.
Long story short.

Reported a plant a week ago which was perfectly healthy Lemon Kush photoperiod which was spot on and now it looks like leaves are starting to go to a lighter green could anyone offer any advice what this could be down to.??
Pictures ?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
im with you! reading and youtube and more reading and more youtube... these guys can help with this type thing, just shoot them a pic or 10!

here is a list of information that makes it easier to help you, i found it to be helpful, a member here posted it i just stole it! lol:

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

funny, the spending time with my grow thing... my daughter said, im not paying her enough attention now! last month i was "up in her bi-nez" too much! go figure!

BUSHYBUD

BUSHYBUD

Hi all.

I have my first grow in process and reported my Lemon Kush last week to a mix of coco coir compost and perlite.
These plants were in compost and were doing OK. Not sure if transplanting could cause light green leaves over watering etc.
im with you! reading and youtube and more reading and more youtube... these guys can help with this type thing, just shoot them a pic or 10!

here is a list of information that makes it easier to help you, i found it to be helpful, a member here posted it i just stole it! lol:

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

funny, the spending time with my grow thing... my daughter said, im not paying her enough attention now! last month i was "up in her bi-nez" too much! go figure!
Hi, its funny how much time you can spend with the plants think I check on them times a day at least lol. Like they aren't going to be there if I don't look.

1. I'm growing from seed.
2. About 8 weeks old now
3. 8 inches tall
4. Started in 3 litres, 1 week in 11ltr pots
5. Started in compost, now 60% coco coir, 40 compost 10% perlite
6. Once a week or when feels drying, using rain water since seedlings
7.unkown.
8. Was using miracles grow, read not great fir canna as now know they need different nuts so about to order something else.
9. See above
10. Iighting started under 1000w led lights but these were amazing specials. Up graded 2 weeks ago to mars hydro 600w to set 28 inches above plants.
11. Temp average 23 to 24c with rh at 50 to 60% lighting 18/6 whilst in veg. As have autos in same grow tent.
12. Ph of soil unknown.
13. Grow tent 900mm x 900mm 2.75ft sq
14. No insect activity
15. New to growing.

Included pic of grow tent.

20210324 094209
20210324 094234
Top Bottom