first time grow RDWC

• Thread starter Chip24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chip24

Chip24

Hi, UK based here. I'm looking at setting up my first grow. Thinking of running hydro RDWC system, not sure how many pots yet? Good rule of thumb is 1 plant per Sq foot is this correct? Ideally i would like to run a closed loop system but these can cost quite a bit of money to set up. Will be using 600w hps lights. Could anyone give me any tips on running a system like this please?

threatco

threatco

Hi, UK based here. I'm looking at setting up my first grow. Thinking of running hydro RDWC system, not sure how many pots yet? Good rule of thumb is 1 plant per Sq foot is this correct? Ideally i would like to run a closed loop system but these can cost quite a bit of money to set up. Will be using 600w hps lights. Could anyone give me any tips on running a system like this please?

Hey. With 600w light. You will want about 3x3 ft space. 4 plants in that 9 square feet would be good.

Have you picked a strain? Will this be in a tent or closet?

Is the air there humid or dry normally?

Chip24

Chip24

Hey. With 600w light. You will want about 3x3 ft space. 4 plants in that 9 square feet would be good.

Have you picked a strain? Will this be in a tent or closet?

Is the air there humid or dry normally?
No strain picked as of yet, i am looking on rqs to see what would suit me best. I'll be growing in a tent in the garage and the air is mostly humid, im sad to say i do live in quite a wet country haha.

threatco

threatco

No strain picked as of yet, i am looking on rqs to see what would suit me best. I'll be growing in a tent in the garage and the air is mostly humid, im sad to say i do live in quite a wet country haha.

May want to look at a design with the resivoir placed outside the tent. A dehumidifier is likely going to be needed late flower, so budget for that.

Might I suggest an ebb and flow setup instead of rdwc? Have you considered it at all?

Top Bottom