First Time Grow

• Thread starter dgrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dgrange

here are some pictures the second picture with the leave that has a white spot was pm. so I started doing some foliar sprays and after getting on here and asking for help (thanks Dan) I am now leading towards some bugs. the third picture is of a brown spec that I thought was coco but after doing some foliar spraying I thought no way could that be still on there after spraying all the leaves very heavy, so I tried to blow it off and it didnt move.

D

dgrange

the third pic is what I'm thinking is a symptom of bugs

D

dgrange

You keeping ph in check?
the best that I can I need to order a ph pen I'm currently use gh ph test kit but with a color scale it could be maintained quite a bit better. I will get the vile to test in the gold/yellow area which is 6.0 but without the pen there is no forsure answer

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

the best that I can I need to order a ph pen I'm currently use gh ph test kit but with a color scale it could be maintained quite a bit better. I will get the vile to test in the gold/yellow area which is 6.0 but without the pen there is no forsure answer
I use bluelab guardian controller it’s my best friend lol. I have a 60x loupe to look at leaf close up but I think I’m gonna try a 20x or 40x loupe cause I can only get focused on the leaf for a sec with the loupe I got and then I gotta try to re adjust to see again. It’s a pit

D

dgrange

would you have any suggestions with water I'm running well water ppm out of the well is 500 to 700 which is crazy

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

would you have any suggestions with water I'm running well water ppm out of the well is 500 to 700 which is crazy
I use ro water I haven’t even got my ppm with nutes over 640 yet lol. They have ro buddie on amazon for like $50

D

dgrange

I use ro water I haven’t even got my ppm with nutes over 640 yet lol. They have ro buddie on amazon for like $50
awesome those are the systems I've been looking for all the home systems are way more expensive and they come with a really small storage. I ment to ask does a ph swing make my new growth twist and what did you think that brown bump would be

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

awesome those are the systems I've been looking for all the home systems are way more expensive and they come with a really small storage. I ment to ask does a ph swing make my new growth twist and what did you think that brown bump would be
Not sure on the bump but when ph goes lower than 5.5 for to long the plant starts drooping. Your gonna want to Connect your ro buddie to a reservoir so you can have clean water on hand. Takes me about 2 1/2 hours to fill up 6 gallons.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

This is my ghetto setup

D

dgrange

Not sure on the bump but when ph goes lower than 5.5 for to long the plant starts drooping. Your gonna want to Connect your ro buddie to a reservoir so you can have clean water on hand. Takes me about 2 1/2 hours to fill up 6 gallons.
the ph doesnt ever go down if anything the limestone in my hard water eventually turns my resivor more alkaline

M

mmjcard420

I am here to learn about the legalization of medical marijuana and share some thoughts about marijuana also.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

the ph doesnt ever go down if anything the limestone in my hard water eventually turns my resivor more alkaline
I’ve ran into a problem that when my nutes got low the ph would start rising so I thought I should flush. Last night i just mixed some more nutes in ro water then phd and dumped in res and everything went back to the normal, ppm go down and ph rise very slowly. I’ve switched to gh dry nutes maxi grow and bloom and really liking it.

D

dgrange

I’ve ran into a problem that when my nutes got low the ph would start rising so I thought I should flush. Last night i just mixed some more nutes in ro water then phd and dumped in res and everything went back to the normal, ppm go down and ph rise very slowly. I’ve switched to gh dry nutes maxi grow and bloom and really liking it.
do you know any good techniques with root rot pretty sure I found my proublem

Latest posts

Top Bottom