First time grower = 7.6 lb harvest

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey Farmers.

I just wanted to start a thread and brag about my girlfriend who after we broke up (my fault) decided to beat me at my own game by setting herself up with a grow that harvested 7.6 lbs. She contacted me after several months and handed me an envelope with some printed out pictures that showed her progress. I was shocked. I was astounded. I was really turned on. Ha!

The strain is Tahoe. She told me that she remembers me complaining about cloning, so she took twice as many as she needed, and they all rooted.

Copy of img 5016jpg

First time grower  76 lb harvest 2

First time grower  76 lb harvest 3

Many were thrown out.

Veg.
Copy of img 5045jpg

First time grower  76 lb harvest 5

First time grower  76 lb harvest 6

I don't remember the plant count. I think it was 35. And I believe she vegged for 2 mos.

Bloom

First time grower  76 lb harvest 7

Copy of img 5257jpg

Copy of img 5125jpg

Copy of img 5149jpg

First time grower  76 lb harvest 11

First time grower  76 lb harvest 12

Nutes are Canna's full line + Budswell in HP Promix.

Harvest

First time grower  76 lb harvest 13

First time grower  76 lb harvest 14

First time grower  76 lb harvest 15

The purpose of this is to show new growers what you can achieve with all the information out there and a lot of motivation to succeed.

What is that old saying? Something about a woman scorned? Ha!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Daaaaamn!! she tent whipped your ass..and brought you pictures of the carnage...I love this girl!!!

Guys look at safety and risk alot different than chicks so they have been the minority in the growin game but when one gets serious about it..they are a force to be reckoned with in a grow room

Big up to your ex!!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Haha, hooooly shit, she killed it. Typical chick though, couldn't just let leave ya be, had to toss a lil "see what you're missng" jab at ya, lol. I think im with the rest though, she may just be worth fighting for. Get after it Jack! Peace! Motiv

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn u really Jack Dupp losing that bad ass chick.. She is a keeper 4sho..

I'm guessing since she showed u her work & u posted ur "Girlfriend" grew this that u guys got back 2gether..

She sure is 1 great grower

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Haha! Thanks for all the replies. You all crack me up. :D

We are making a steady run at working things out. It's tough because I can be a real asshole at times. But she is definitely a keeper.

7.5 out of how many lights/space?

4K in about a 10 x 20 room. Maybe add another 2K soon.

BTW - She hand trimmed all that by herself.

She is rocking 24 Tahoe under 4K now in week 3 of 12/12. I'm trying to get her to post on here, but I may just start documenting for her.

putembk

putembk

Haha! Thanks for all the replies. You all crack me up. :D

We are making a steady run at working things out. It's tough because I can be a real asshole at times. But she is definitely a keeper.

4K in about a 10 x 20 room. Maybe add another 2K soon.

BTW - She hand trimmed all that by herself.

She is rocking 24 Tahoe under 4K now in week 3 of 12/12. I'm trying to get her to post on here, but I may just start documenting for her.
Lol, let her do all the work and you can sit in front of the computer and do a grow log for her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom