First time grower! Advice please

• Thread starter Xxeflowxx7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xxeflowxx7

Xxeflowxx7

Hello everyone!! I’m brand new to this site and to growing. Located in South/East Michigan. I started with 3 plants (2 of which were male) and ended up with this big girl! I topped her kind of late in veg after doing some research but she is topped several times (4 on the main). Sativa or Indica? I thought sativa. Week 2 of flower? If not what would you say? Any advice for what I can be doing better? I’m going to plant an autoflower inside after I harvest this girl.
First time grower advice please

First time grower advice please 2
First time grower advice please 3
BigCube

BigCube

You would be hard pressed to find anything pure indica or pure sativa these days. That being said, it looks sativa dominant. The actual mix, only a lab could tell you.

Looks to be around week 2 of flower. Depending in many variables it could be + or - a week. As for what you could be doing better, it's hard to know considering you havent told us anything about the grow 🤣

Medium, nutrients and watering schedule could help. But from the pictures you're showing, she is healthy and happy. Just keep on keeping on 👍

Xxeflowxx7

Xxeflowxx7

You would be hard pressed to find anything pure indica or pure sativa these days. That being said, it looks sativa dominant. The actual mix, only a lab could tell you.

Looks to be around week 2 of flower. Depending in many variables it could be + or - a week. As for what you could be doing better, it's hard to know considering you havent told us anything about the grow 🤣

Medium, nutrients and watering schedule could help. But from the pictures you're showing, she is healthy and happy. Just keep on keeping on 👍
I appreciate the feedback big time! Like I said, it’s my first lol. I wasn’t keeping much track in the beginning.. Started diving into some research regarding LST, Topping, Nutrients, etc.. During veg I used Miracle Grow organic plant food (I know, rookie move probably), and then switched to “Fox Farm Liquid Plant Food BIG BLOOM”. I’m feeding her as the bottle says, every other feed based on it specs. I topped my plant a little late as well. I would say seventh note up because I wasn’t familiar with it. It worked great.

Xxeflowxx7

Xxeflowxx7

I appreciate the feedback big time! Like I said, it’s my first lol. I wasn’t keeping much track in the beginning.. Started diving into some research regarding LST, Topping, Nutrients, etc.. During veg I used Miracle Grow organic plant food (I know, rookie move probably), and then switched to “Fox Farm Liquid Plant Food BIG BLOOM”. I’m feeding her as the bottle says, every other feed based on it specs. I topped my plant a little late as well. I would say seventh note up because I wasn’t familiar with it. It worked great.
Node*

Xxeflowxx7

Xxeflowxx7

Recently started getting white residue on the leaves. Verrrry minor but definitely a few white spots. I’ve read mildew… Home remedy was baking soda, dish soap and water. Any advice there?

BigCube

BigCube

Recently started getting white residue on the leaves. Verrrry minor but definitely a few white spots. I’ve read mildew… Home remedy was baking soda, dish soap and water. Any advice there?

Wpm whige powdery mildew is usually due to high humidity and or inadequate ventilation.

Being outdoor about all you can do is a slight defoliation to help increase airflow in the more dense parts of the plant and keep on top of any new forming spots.

Many things work to remove it. The problem is that wpm is in the air. So unless you can control ti humidity you're going to be constantly fighting it.

Deal with it as it pops up by other treating or removing it. And if it gets bad look in to a bud wash after you harvest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom