• Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Perpetualburn

519F3925-AE8F-42C1-BB5E-51F7058E2476.jpeg
EC76C1E6-E4D2-478E-A645-7CCA60C0E48D.jpeg
FB35C52D-787F-41B8-8B9C-6E8BAFF9E0DD.jpeg

519F3925-AE8F-42C1-BB5E-51F7058E2476.jpeg

Hi all long time reader first time posting! I am very new to this please be gentle. I’m noticing that my leaves are getting darker as we get deeper into flower. Is this a healthy green or is this about to be nitrogen toxicity?

I keep the room about 76-82 degrees lights on and 65-70 degrees lights off.

ph 6.1-6.2 average growing in 70/30 coco perlite

feeding about at 1000-1200 ppm. Just flushed about 5 days ago.

Light switch to 12/12 date 1/17
First signs of flower 1/23

im new to this so I definitely could be just paranoid but I think it’s the shine off the leaf that really caught my eye as something odd. Please let me know what you guys think, thank you 🙏

Observationist

Observationist

Man I really appreciate all the love everyone giving me. Yes please if you could spare some time to check it out better that’d be greatly appreciated!
Of course!

I think the dark shiny green looks good, and damn healthy, might just be getting to the edge of all the nitrogen it can utilize, apparent by the tip burn also, using as much it can given the lighting and environmental, genetics etc

watch the ratios and probably less veg nutrients more flower nutrients, not saying to up the ppms definitely not

just talking about the nutrition ratios from veg to flower

Static23

Static23

Your first grow looks fantastic! Take a second to admire what you've done and give yourself a pat on the back. After that, start getting yourself ready for the next very important step. Drying and curing!

P

Perpetualburn

Thank you all! I really didn’t expect all this positive feedback from everyone. So there’s nothing wrong then?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
You mentioned at night temps fall below 75, this could turn into bud root so don't let it get to cold.
What type of light do you have? on LED, i run 82f lights on and 80f when lights are off. Keeping the humidity stable at 60% at night and 65% lights on

PK1

PK1

Supporter
upload a picture with lights off and just use your phone flash to take a picture. Have it some what close by so we can look at a branch and leaves.

P

Perpetualburn

View attachment 1216562
based on the picture this areas to me looks like it has to much light. what the intensity of light? height?
I’m running HLG 650r diablos. I have it on about 80%. It’s about 18 inches from the tallest bud and about 22inches for majority in the middle. I believe the roots are very healthy, I’m using fabric bags and I can see lots of white roots poking out, but I’ll keep the room from falling under 70 now and see how it goes. May I ask what symptoms you’re seeing to suggest too much light? I’ll also grab another photo for you. Thank you so much for your reply and knowledge.

thejack

thejack

View attachment 1216348View attachment 1216349View attachment 1216350
View attachment 1216348
View attachment 1216347
Hi all long time reader first time posting! I am very new to this please be gentle. I’m noticing that my leaves are getting darker as we get deeper into flower. Is this a healthy green or is this about to be nitrogen toxicity?

I keep the room about 76-82 degrees lights on and 65-70 degrees lights off.

ph 6.1-6.2 average growing in 70/30 coco perlite

feeding about at 1000-1200 ppm. Just flushed about 5 days ago.

Light switch to 12/12 date 1/17
First signs of flower 1/23

im new to this so I definitely could be just paranoid but I think it’s the shine off the leaf that really caught my eye as something odd. Please let me know what you guys think, thank you 🙏
View attachment 1216347

PK1

PK1

Supporter
May I ask what symptoms you’re seeing to suggest too much light?
Is it 18" from the top of the tallest cola? I saw some taco leaves on a pic that seemed to be closer to the light. The pictures also show a high amount of light in that area i circled. Watch out for foxtails and or light burn. overall they look sexy and frosty!

P

Perpetualburn

Is it 18" from the top of the tallest cola? I saw some taco leaves on a pic that seemed to be closer to the light. The pictures also show a high amount of light in that area i circled. Watch out for foxtails and or light burn. overall they look sexy and frosty!
Yes 18 from the tallest cola except, the one in the background. That one is in the back corner so it’s not even underneath the light really. Do you think I should try turning it down another 10%? Thanks for the advice and responses

Latest posts

Top Bottom