First Time grower and my plants are struggling.

• Thread starter DaVarda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaVarda

DaVarda

Hello I’m a new grower and my plants seem to be having issues and I can’t figure out why. They were healthy the first week and I introduced them into a grow tent and I’ve started developing issues. The clones are droopy and some leaves are curling. They have also gotten lighter in color. I can use any advice! Thanks again!

Temp range: 72-80F

Humidity range: 65-75

growing median: coco

First time grower and my plants are struggling
First time grower and my plants are struggling 2
First time grower and my plants are struggling 3
Heynow

Heynow

Are you feeding them?

Coco needs food every watering. Keep your ph around 5.8 to 6.1 for your fertilizer solution

DaVarda

DaVarda

Are you feeding them?

Coco needs food every watering. Keep your ph around 5.8 to 6.1 for your fertilizer solution

I am feeding the plants, but possibly underfeeding them.Why would one of the clones leads curl and not the others?

coherent

coherent

Try suggestions given. Hard to help with those photos. Need photos in regular light not your grow light. Also list medium, light type & distance, nutes, water/feed ph etc.

DaVarda

DaVarda

Try suggestions given. Hard to help with those photos. Need photos in regular light not your grow light. Also list medium, light type & distance, nutes, water/feed ph etc.

Sorry about that. I am using general hydroponics flo series for feed. I alao add cal mag and great white. My ph is around 6.5-6.7. I am using a higrow 1000w led full spectrum, but currently only have it on veg. I have the led light 26 inches above the canopy. I am growing in Mother Earth coco coir. One of the clones is droopy and the other is dry and it’s leafs are curling. Hopefully these photos are better and thanks again.

65D97E9E 9715 47AD B139 0113253CB61D
2D0CB9A0 3B06 4E16 9093 E010270173B7
B244C80E 8474 406C BB6D 5D5A0D64E445
EA88B39F 2C96 4F7B B5A5 83D05E491A48
Heynow

Heynow

Ph is much too high for coco. 5.8 to 6.2 with a 10 % run off will help with the salt buildup.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Your roots are fuckt!

First time grower should be in pro mix and ff nutes!

DaVarda

DaVarda

Your roots are fuckt!

First time grower should be in pro mix and ff nutes!
No problem with the roots there nice and white. Theyare growing a few inches a day, even with the state of the leafs looking like that. I think the leafs are dieing because the plant doesn’t have enough energy to sustain the leafs and that kind of root growth. I could be mistaken but regardless the roots look very healthy.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Sorry about that. I am using general hydroponics flo series for feed. I alao add cal mag and great white. My ph is around 6.5-6.7. I am using a higrow 1000w led full spectrum, but currently only have it on veg. I have the led light 26 inches above the canopy. I am growing in Mother Earth coco coir. One of the clones is droopy and the other is dry and it’s leafs are curling. Hopefully these photos are better and thanks again.
Those leaves look like they have powdery mildew.

Latest posts

Top Bottom