First time grower beginner no knowledge of anything

• Thread starter Roygmz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Roygmz

Roygmz

How many nodes should I have to a branch to start my budding process I have a 600 W Hydro LED light and a 2000 W LED light and 85 W LED light in a 4 x 2 tent I only have fed it fish fertilizer guano and some other natural fertilizersThe leaves 10 to curl and face down words in the bottom piece up face is a bottom pieces up

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
To answer that you look at your height restrictions, and assume the plant can stretch 2-3x in flower calculate according to your plants.

and post a picture.

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Wow. And just wow. You are pretty anal for a first timer ( no offence intended, its common ) Relax on the expectations of that poor plant. Most of us just figure its getting too big, pinch some of that shit off and try to make it fit. Count on flower stretch to make it a problem ( for space if you ignored my first point ). In a 4x2, space is gonna be a problem.

You seem to describe "the claw". Yep, that's bad.

Got an abend on the telepathic connection, so photos are needed.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Sounds like you are feeding too much. Growing takes patience... nothing can hurry a plant. Plants don't need a ton of food to grow well, much as you wouldn't give a baby a diet of pizza and beer, young plants need to have a lighter diet until they have the roots and biomass in place to use them. When your leave curl downward at the tips, it is a strong sign of too much nitrogen. Without pictures or an idea of how big your plant is, the best we can do is to make a guess.
Just as you learn to drive before you start racing cars, you need to learn to grow simply before you start trying to grow a redwood. FWIW, you can start a plant budding from the day it sprouts, although the larger it grows during vegging, the larger your yield will be. A healthy plant will also grow much faster and have a better quality yield as well.

bigslimdawg79

bigslimdawg79

Depends on the goal you are trying to achieve really....
The bigger the more bud you will get

Top Bottom