• Thread starter AsheyBear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

First time grower.
Black Domina.
Sheep Manure and perlite mix.
Micro, Grow, Bloom nutrient. Getting Big Bud and Bud Candy. Cal Mag.
Lights: 1000w(105w draw) LED/ 600W led(60 W draw). Going to use the 60W for a few hours of red spectrum during the 12/12. She’s my little bush. Fingers crossed she stays a lady :)
Did LST and one top during Veg. Lollipopped last week to give it a week before switching to flower. Topped the pot with fresh soil. Threw up trellis.

Any advice is welcome. Trying to stay passionate about growing cause it would be an amazing past time/hobbie

First time grower  bloom time
First time grower  bloom time 2
First time grower  bloom time 3
First time grower  bloom time 4
First time grower  bloom time 5
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

She’s looking good! Canopy is mostly past the trellis. A little droop right now cause I wait until she droops to water her. Been 3 1/2 days since feed/water. Hairs are forming nicely. Canopy is thick. Going to defoliate 2 or three leaves every 3 ish days until week three, then do a slightly larger defoliation to make way for bud energy and cut off any sites that might not yield and will just draw energy.

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

I checked the PpFd I was giving her. It’s about 900 in the centre few inches and then 700 on the outskirts of the canopy. Should be good for bloom. Just not sure why she seems to be kinda limp daily for a few. Fingers crossed it’s nothing too detrimental to the growing process

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

M
I checked the PpFd I was giving her. It’s about 900 in the centre few inches and then 700 on the outskirts of the canopy. Should be good for bloom. Just not sure why she seems to be kinda limp daily for a few. Fingers crossed it’s nothing too detrimental to the growing process
What's your watering process? Could be to lil or to much water. Find her happy spot and let it role... That's what I do, I tinker with em till they tell me they like what I'm doing. And I'll keep it just like that. Till they tell me otherwise...
But I'll be blunt with u... U have nothing to worry about... 😂 😆
She looks good, looks real good.
Enjoy the show ....

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

She’s looking good! Canopy is mostly past the trellis. A little droop right now cause I wait until she droops to water her. Been 3 1/2 days since feed/water. Hairs are forming nicely. Canopy is thick. Going to defoliate 2 or three leaves every 3 ish days until week three, then do a slightly larger defoliation to make way for bud energy and cut off any sites that might not yield and will just draw energy.
Hey how do u like the LEDs u got hanging on the side. I almost bought a few on Amazon. They were like 2 for 50 bucks. If I'm correct and that the same one. Looks identical.

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

I was wondering about my water process. Right now I’m doing a water feed, usually take about 3 days after for it to dry. Then I do a nutrient water feed with the Bloom/Micro/Grow/Bud Candy/Big Bud and Cal mag. I might try adding a teaspoon of Molasses in the just water feed. See if maybe a few more sugars will help. Thank you for the input though :)

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Awesome blossom - They are pretty decent so far. It got me through all of veg to be honest. It only drsws 60w though, so 2x2 veg is basically the max for one of them. This model is kinda unique though cause it has half red LEDs and half white 5000k/3500k warm lights. The controller stinks cause it won’t work with timers, so you gotta turn it on. I just let my main light start in the morning, which is 105w draw, then flick on the 60w a few hours later when I wake up for the remainder of the day. I read the Red leds help make flowers more vibrant and it’ll keep the nodes close together.

So if it’s like mine, it’s worth a buy for a good veg light. You’d need two for bloom and they’d have to be side by side. The red balance though is really unique though. Should make vibrant pretty flowers

Top Bottom