first time grower but unsure what lights i have

• Thread starter mimos4boss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mimos4boss

mimos4boss

hi this is my first grow and i have this light four bulbs dont work but i dont even know what light im using if any one person could find out for me i whould be very grateful as i dont know what watts it is for the first grow

First time grower but unsure what lights i have
First time grower but unsure what lights i have 2
First time grower but unsure what lights i have 3
Day 1 vegjpeg
Veg day 2jpg
mimos4boss

mimos4boss

from a friend he gave me it to start off but he didnt say the watt and what light it is. im sure its a spectrum but not 100% sure and dont know what name it is

dire wolf

dire wolf

Or even better ....go out NOW and get a few plastic pots to transplant into
The plastic bags will probably cause you problems , like shifting and damaging the roots ...also they won't drain properly causing over or under saturation

mimos4boss

mimos4boss

just could help me alot knowing what lights they are lol doing my head in cant find them no where

mimos4boss

mimos4boss

Or even better ....go out NOW and get a few plastic pots to transplant into
The plastic bags will probably cause you problems , like shifting and damaging the roots ...also they won't drain properly causing over or under saturation
i get that but looked in gardening shop for cheap ones near that size but nothing
hence why i cut 2 bigger ones to size

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lmao I have to say the plastic bags I have never seen. Quite inventive but prob better in a used food container like ice cream or something for now. Everytime ya move it the soil will break up and move not ideal for roots and tiny root hairs.

mimos4boss

mimos4boss

its not the best but im not even going to move it till i have to put them on the floor

Latest posts

Top Bottom