First Time Grower, CFL to MH/HPS Combo 400 W

• Thread starter CrippledArcher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

a few more shots, now to figure out all these damn buttons !!!

IMG 4701
IMG 4702
IMG 4703
IMG 4705
F

FatMarty

You should call this picture Umagumma with the Green Teeth. HeHe.
They all look very nice and the caylexs are swelling up fat.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Thanks man, yeah the last week they really been packing the weight on, Got to love having to buy more support rods and Tomato Velcro straps !

soserthc1

soserthc1

take her out of the light CA if you got a good camera and the pictures will come out killer - hope you cut some a little early to test her out on christmas........good job cant wait to see them nugs......... peace and happy holiday's to you and yours

G

GrimloxK

yup def packing on some weight.

If I forget how many days mines were flowering I just check where your at because I think we started at the same time when we started 12/12.

Get those jars ready is all i'm sayin.

Bless.

phenotyper

phenotyper

They look great! If anything, they have enough/slightly too much nitrogen. I'd use a PK boost, maybe (1-10-0)seabird guano and some sulpomag (0-0-22) to fatten those ladies up even more.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

I think it was your oatmeal poo Pheno. They Got some up until now. From now on I think we are going to rotate Roots HPK 0-5-4 and and High P Guano Tea 0.5-13-0.2 with Hygrozyme , Unless you think we should add the two together .

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

yup def packing on some weight.

If I forget how many days mines were flowering I just check where your at because I think we started at the same time when we started 12/12.

Get those jars ready is all i'm sayin.

Bless.

Today is 60 days for us, and this is from seed. Most of the times I see for our strains is 75+ days:bong2:

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

OK took a few out of the closet

So I will take advice where ever it is given, This damn EOS rebel has a million buttons setting that I have no clue WTF they do ! A few more at day 60 :party0044:

Image001
Image002
Image003
Image004
Image005
Image006
Image007
Image008
Image009
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you have a great tool there with that cam - if you have some spare time you should take a class at your local community college - pretty cool shit once you get into it

pics are looking great though and the girls look excellent!

merry christmas!

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Thanks motherlode, you always have a way of making a rookie first timer feel great , Merry Christmas to you too !

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

A few at 62 Days

Well camera has to go back so I snapped a few before no more Cannon EOS Rebel ! Well Guys every one have a Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate ! After the new year until ladies meet there end :animbong:

Image001
Image002
Image003
Image004
Image005
Image006
Image007
Image008
Image009
Image010
Image011
Image012
Image013
ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

H.N.Y. brother!

Wooo! Look at that frost! Man, things are looking great, CA.

Do you remove fan leaves as the plants grow? They all look so beautifully spaced, like every part of all of them gets a ton of light. My plant pretty much choked itself out in the bottom half with all the fan leaves, and I wondered if it might be better to remove some and make her look more like yours. I didn't because I could never figure out if it was a good idea, but if you do then I'll definitely do it next time. Anyway, I think my next batch is going to consist of two Haze varieties, so I'm assuming there will be much less vegetation than with this Sour D.

Great stuff - now that I'm back from vacation I'm looking forward to following along again. Keep up the good work!

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Oh yeah she got thinned here and there,nothing major and never the largest fan leaves. Our Purple stemmed Sour D pheno was just a symmetrical queen, The juicy fruit pheno (my name for her) was more of a bushy beast ! They got rotated and moved everyday too !

G

GrimloxK

looking good CA, I do agree that she is spaced out very well.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Now all the cutting trimming curing etc !! Round 2 with cuts ,lessons learned,new training and soon a new hood ! Stay tuned,part 2 will go live in a few weeks !!

G

GrimloxK

CA...your gonna get slightly disappointed when drying...imagine your buds...now imagine them 2/3rds smaller. It's all part of growing but the end result is well worth it.

Keep it going!

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Yeah I learned that lesson the hard way, But The one Juicy fruit pheno,makes very dense nugs all about length of the thumb buck rock hard.The other purple stems pheno made what looked to best the best buds,but they lost a lot of weight, It's SUPER SOUR, after looking over all the buds she was pulled two early even at 80 days, all the trichs are still so clear,very few are even cloudy,so I feel I screwed up somewhere,but since this wasn't mine and people were getting tired of waiting they had to go. Rooms are getting make overs and about 20 cuts,I think grow 2 should be a knock out.Wanted to dial these in first before we move to another. Dry shots will be posted soon :0, But it's some of the finest smoke that has been in this area hands down.I know we all think this when we grow,but the few select testers got this thinking it came from CO and there mind was blown away :)

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

182 gram Dried cured weight 5 plants(36.4 each plant avg then). I keep seeing this 1 gram per watt shit,if that is the case we failed horribly. But on the flip side the smoke is amazing. What I have found though there should never have been a purple version of this sour D, Grow 2 at 3 weeks and no purple ,it was lack of P, I think. Because these look 1000% better, Hell this time they are frosty at 3 weeks :) Tried topping the shit out of them may have went overboard because there are so many branches and bud sites it's unreal. We shall see.

Top Bottom