First time grower, dont know what happened

• Thread starter Lunargrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lunargrower

This is a white widow/northern lights hybrid, she's about six months old, started off really well, and went into a proper grow tent at a few weeks and around month four I noticed very minor deterioration and through the next month it was very slowly getting worse, branches seemed weak and leaves consistently wilting. But about a month ago the tent was taken down due to electricity use and space, and its just gotten so bad. What can I do?

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

For a plant 6 months old its very small. There are some many issues going on with it i doubt its worth trying to save. Start fresh make sure you have good soil and the right enviroment. If electricity is an issue theres not much you can do as far as growing indoors. You gotta have lights to grow. You can try out cfl's but you wont produce much

L

Lunargrower

For a plant 6 months old its very small. There are some many issues going on with it i doubt its worth trying to save. Start fresh make sure you have good soil and the right enviroment. If electricity is an issue theres not much you can do as far as growing indoors. You gotta have lights to grow. You can try out cfl's but you wont produce much
Fair enough, thanks anyway!

Latest posts

Top Bottom