First time grower going H.A.M.

• Thread starter Hazeblunts420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hazeblunts420

Whats up? I am a first time grower but my passion for bud run's deep. I got myself some kushberry and some sour diesel seeds. I have a T 5 Light in my 4x4 grow tent. My legal limit allows me to have 12 flower and 12 veg. I plan to grow 6 then wait a month start another six and so on and so on. If this works out I would have four sets of six plants all in different stages of life. I am hoping that by keeping this cycle i will have new buds every month. I have not yet purchased my flower tent which will be 5x5 and I am going to throw a 1000w in there. I have some nutrients and I was just wondering if anyone had any advice and or Idea's for efficiently yielding the most ganja.

B

Blood Raw

Sounds good i am a newby myself few small harvest. But in a area that size how will you kepp it cool because the 1000w generates alot of heat.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

totally got tricked into looking at this thread
theres no ham here

supercropping, lst and topping
gota have a good set of pk boosters too

H

Hazeblunts420

well im in a basement so i have only half the light on my seedlings they sprouted and are mayb about 5 inches tall or so. i planted them last friday its now thursday at 2:16 am. I was wondering how far my t5 shou be 1000w should be away from the newly sprouted seedlings and when to turn the whole light on rather than half which is what i have now

N

noharmnofoul

1st time grower myself in the middle of rooting some clones (white rhino & alien dog) keep postings on the grow would like to check up w someone @ my pace as far as the advice your getting & what problems ur runnin into good luck

M

MMJInsiders

well im in a basement so i have only half the light on my seedlings they sprouted and are mayb about 5 inches tall or so. i planted them last friday its now thursday at 2:16 am. I was wondering how far my t5 shou be 1000w should be away from the newly sprouted seedlings and when to turn the whole light on rather than half which is what i have now

Hey Hazeblunts, do you mean a 4' 16 tube t-5 or a t-5 along with a 1000w mh/hps? Not sure what you are using to light the little ones?

H

Hazeblunts420

Its a hydrofarm t 5 its got 8 flourescent tubes and its about four feet long or wide whichever whay you look at it. it says 432 watts 40,000 lumens i want to make sure my plants aren't begining to stretch, help the kid out. I also have a small 6 inch fan and my girls to keep them dancing. Do you recomend I top and or scrog the plants considering its my 1st cycle of four and and I am doing 6 per cycle.

H

Hazeblunts420

I just transplanted them into different pots, i think the root was pushing at the bottom of the small square pot I started with and I think that caused the stem and sprout to begin to heave out of the soil. During transplant i think of of my roots ripped in half i planted her anyway hoping that the root would heal itself. Anyone ever run into these problems I have faced Oh and when I transplanted i put some of the stem in the soil also cause i felt as though the stem was too long and causing the plant to droop down.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

seedlings are at a rough point in their lives, alot of stress with almost nothing to help it keep going
make sure not to overwater
the soil has to be kept moist, but not to moist

also be real careful with your light, never used t5s myself but if they are looking stressed at all back the bitch off

overcare can be a big issue, dont overwater, dont worry about a lil drooping

throw up some pics if you want some accurate answers
and i have to ask, you have a ph meter right?
soaked the electrode when you got it home? check it weekly?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

and you shouldnt have to worry about the roots to much as long as you didnt loose a whole bunch
i have to cut mine in aero all the time, but never this early and i always go from clone

H

Hazeblunts420

damn cheeser your a beast of knowledge...no i'm slacking on the ph meter i'll have to grab one asap. I'm so blasted off some train wreck right now ahaaa watering is something that i found to be quetionable but i think i did a decent job to keep the soil evenly moist without over watering ill try to upload some pics can i upload a video?

Top Bottom