First time grower homemade fertilizer and soil.

• Thread starter Stonemason7767
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stonemason7767

Indiana Buble gum.all home made nutrients (Korean natural farming).also mixed my own organic living soil.long time farmer ,first time growing canabiss.it has been alot of fun this winter.i was thinking 2 more weeks to go.

First time grower homemade fertilizer and soil
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Any unique or out of the ordinary nutrients or amendments you care to share? Always looking to try new things.

S

Stonemason7767

Any unique or out of the ordinary nutrients or amendments you care to share? Always looking to try new things.
For my soil I did base mix .20 gallons compost 20 gallons peat moss,3 gallons worm castings,5 gallons wood chips pre soaked in microbe tea 5 gallons rice hulls also presoaked,5 gallons pumice,5 gallons volcanic rock,5 gallons of imo #4 which are my 7 different collections of soil microbes that have been run through two cycles of of breeding and training.flatned the whole pile to about 4 inches.lightly dusted whole pile twice with dried and shredded yarrow,stinging nettles,hops,aloe,yucca,comphrey,hoarse tail,dolomite,azomite ,alfalfa meal, fossilized bat guano.dusted once with soybean mill, kelp mill,cotton sead mill,neam sead mill,sun flower seed mill.let the whole pile cook a couple weeks after soaking in microbe tea.i have noticed on my farm knf nutrients work best on a simple soil a super soil is to hot.put in thirty gallon pots bottom 3 inches crushed field stone with sand on top,above that next four inches sand and clay mixed 50-50 with 25 percent base soil mixed in.top 10 inches are my base soil.soaked pots with microbe tea.added 60 red worms,and predator mites. Foilair spray for veg is 1 gallon ro water 1 tsp ohn which is tinticture of garlic,ginger, licorice,cinnamon 2 parts Angelica,2 tsp apple cider vinegar with mother,1 tsp of fermented comphrey juice,1 teaspoon fermented yarrow juice,1 teaspoon fermented dadolion juice,1 tsp fermented stinging nettle juice, 2 teaspoons fish amino acids,1 tsp water soluble calcium which is oyster shell soaked in viniger 2 weeks you can also use egg shell but must remove membrain on shell.1 tsp water soluble calcium phosphate which is chard bones soaked in viniger 2 weeks .4 grams sea salt.1 table Spoon of lactic acid bacteria home made.for early flower I did foilair spray 1 tsp ohn,2 vinegar,1 tsp fermented blue berry juice,1 teaspoon fermented strawberry juice,1 tsp fermented beet juice,1 teaspoon fermented banana juice.2 tsp water soluble calcium phosphate, 2 tsp water soluble calcium,1 tsp water soluble potassium which is chard sun flower seeds soaked in water 2 weeks. Work my way up to 7 grams sea salt.1 table spoon lactic acid bacteria,1/2 teaspoon fish amino acid.---for mid to late flower everything stays the same I just stop using fish amino acid.last 2 weeks I'm gona just use the fermented fruit juices , viniger,ohn and salt. Let me know what you think I would love some pointers and suggestions.i will send more pictures. When I can.my veggie garden gets the same .I also added 150 lady bugs,and another 150 half way through flower.i like watching the lady bugs and predator mites almost more than the plants. I dim the lights and turn up fans when I foliar spray.have sprayed once a week and use the remaining nutes as soil drench.havent had any issues.if you don't have your inviroment dialed in and are not using lactic acid bacteria I would stop foliar spray week 3 to 4 flower.im gona foilair feed all the way through .I can get my green beans to taste like strawberries in my garden hope the same happens here.thanks .here are the tomatoes I grew last year using same schedule.1 pound 14 ounce.

20210821 102256
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

For my soil I did base mix .20 gallons compost 20 gallons peat moss,3 gallons worm castings,5 gallons wood chips pre soaked in microbe tea 5 gallons rice hulls also presoaked,5 gallons pumice,5 gallons volcanic rock,5 gallons of imo #4 which are my 7 different collections of soil microbes that have been run through two cycles of of breeding and training.flatned the whole pile to about 4 inches.lightly dusted whole pile twice with dried and shredded yarrow,stinging nettles,hops,aloe,yucca,comphrey,hoarse tail,dolomite,azomite ,alfalfa meal, fossilized bat guano.dusted once with soybean mill, kelp mill,cotton sead mill,neam sead mill,sun flower seed mill.let the whole pile cook a couple weeks after soaking in microbe tea.i have noticed on my farm knf nutrients work best on a simple soil a super soil is to hot.put in thirty gallon pots bottom 3 inches crushed field stone with sand on top,above that next four inches sand and clay mixed 50-50 with 25 percent base soil mixed in.top 10 inches are my base soil.soaked pots with microbe tea.added 60 red worms,and predator mites. Foilair spray for veg is 1 gallon ro water 1 tsp ohn which is tinticture of garlic,ginger, licorice,cinnamon 2 parts Angelica,2 tsp apple cider vinegar with mother,1 tsp of fermented comphrey juice,1 teaspoon fermented yarrow juice,1 teaspoon fermented dadolion juice,1 tsp fermented stinging nettle juice, 2 teaspoons fish amino acids,1 tsp water soluble calcium which is oyster shell soaked in viniger 2 weeks you can also use egg shell but must remove membrain on shell.1 tsp water soluble calcium phosphate which is chard bones soaked in viniger 2 weeks .4 grams sea salt.1 table Spoon of lactic acid bacteria home made.for early flower I did foilair spray 1 tsp ohn,2 vinegar,1 tsp fermented blue berry juice,1 teaspoon fermented strawberry juice,1 tsp fermented beet juice,1 teaspoon fermented banana juice.2 tsp water soluble calcium phosphate, 2 tsp water soluble calcium,1 tsp water soluble potassium which is chard sun flower seeds soaked in water 2 weeks. Work my way up to 7 grams sea salt.1 table spoon lactic acid bacteria,1/2 teaspoon fish amino acid.---for mid to late flower everything stays the same I just stop using fish amino acid.last 2 weeks I'm gona just use the fermented fruit juices , viniger,ohn and salt. Let me know what you think I would love some pointers and suggestions.i will send more pictures. When I can.my veggie garden gets the same .I also added 150 lady bugs,and another 150 half way through flower.i like watching the lady bugs and predator mites almost more than the plants. I dim the lights and turn up fans when I foliar spray.have sprayed once a week and use the remaining nutes as soil drench.havent had any issues.if you don't have your inviroment dialed in and are not using lactic acid bacteria I would stop foliar spray week 3 to 4 flower.im gona foilair feed all the way through .I can get my green beans to taste like strawberries in my garden hope the same happens here.thanks .here are the tomatoes I grew last year using same schedule.1 pound 14 ounce.
ok im lost at were your using KNF for feeding and were you make your soil
that is to much work for growing weed or vegtables in my opinion
i make my own feeds also ,but mate all them fruits would draw nothing but bugs in the south here,you mention no salt water with your feed scheduling either,do you use it ?

S

Stonemason7767

Yep check again it's in there 4 grams veg. 7 grams flower .of sea salt.mixed in one gallon.it takes me 2 days in the summer to make all my inputs for the year.what kind of nutes do you make super interested?as far as bugs I have 3 ducks that patrol my veggies, a garden pond full of frogs and a ton of praying mantises.i don't get much bug pressure.no bugs indoors.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yep check again it's in there 4 grams veg. 7 grams flower .of sea salt.mixed in one gallon.it takes me 2 days in the summer to make all my inputs for the year.what kind of nutes do you make super interested?as far as bugs I have 3 ducks that patrol my veggies, a garden pond full of frogs and a ton of praying mantises.i don't get much bug pressure.no bugs indoors.
ok ,i see were you are subtituting with sea salt instead of salt water,i use mine right from the gulf of mexico
i got some bull nettle fermenting right now
tried cactus last 2 years and wouldnt ferment for some reason , even skinned the cactus last year
i use stuff from my garden and around the place here for fermenting,also my veggies garden plants
but all that you got going on hell no ducks or not id have coons possums porcupines squirrles you name it in my stuff
that is too much damn work you got going in ,in my opinion , beside that im a lazy bastard and 62 years young with a old ass hen that says im a man im not aloud to retire,,,,,,dammit hahahah
also what was your source for the imo 4

S

Stonemason7767

I took my imo from old growth forest state park .got 7 collections I have been using.

S

Stonemason7767

ok ,i see were you are subtituting with sea salt instead of salt water,i use mine right from the gulf of mexico
i got some bull nettle fermenting right now
tried cactus last 2 years and wouldnt ferment for some reason , even skinned the cactus last year
i use stuff from my garden and around the place here for fermenting,also my veggies garden plants
but all that you got going on hell no ducks or not id have coons possums porcupines squirrles you name it in my stuff
that is too much damn work you got going in ,in my opinion , beside that im a lazy bastard and 62 years young with a old ass hen that says im a man im not aloud to retire,,,,,,dammit hahahah
also what was your source for the imo 4
Was gonna try bull nettle this year.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Was gonna try bull nettle this year.
i have yet to find stinging nettle , i still have plenty of OHN but i have used all my other mixs up,i know one thing for sure that my veggie garden loves sweet potato FPJ or that could also fall in line with FFJ,either way they really like it.
im not growing any this year so i wont have the material to re stock, i harvested my bull nettle before it made heads,so i plant to now harvest some heads and give them a try ,i did this just to see if the milk in the head made much difrence from the stalk. you know that you can peel the stalk and eat the stalk ,they say it good for cleaning the liver.
that said i grew and harvested then dried some wild lettuce for the wife ,she got MS , so i grew some well guess whom got to try it out, yep it was me mikey hahaha man i rolled up a good size joint of it,my youngest wouldnt try it my wife wouldnt try it ,so had to show um who had balls up around here.
well let me tell you this,i fired that bitch up and took a big ole country fried toke off it and dropped top my knees choking,so i got snot running out my nose,so many tears the glasses fall off my head ,this damn youngest boy of mine broke the chair he was sitting in and this women was as red as a fresh harvested radish.
nope wont do that again ,hell to the nah
so there wont be no trying the bull nettle stalk lol

S

Stonemason7767

did you use rice
Yep rice.trick is to keep it dry so keep an eye on weather.
i have yet to find stinging nettle , i still have plenty of OHN but i have used all my other mixs up,i know one thing for sure that my veggie garden loves sweet potato FPJ or that could also fall in line with FFJ,either way they really like it.
im not growing any this year so i wont have the material to re stock, i harvested my bull nettle before it made heads,so i plant to now harvest some heads and give them a try ,i did this just to see if the milk in the head made much difrence from the stalk. you know that you can peel the stalk and eat the stalk ,they say it good for cleaning the liver.
that said i grew and harvested then dried some wild lettuce for the wife ,she got MS , so i grew some well guess whom got to try it out, yep it was me mikey hahaha man i rolled up a good size joint of it,my youngest wouldnt try it my wife wouldnt try it ,so had to show um who had balls up around here.
well let me tell you this,i fired that bitch up and took a big ole country fried toke off it and dropped top my knees choking,so i got snot running out my nose,so many tears the glasses fall off my head ,this damn youngest boy of mine broke the chair he was sitting in and this women was as red as a fresh harvested radish.
Yep that wild lettuce is nasty.made an extract from it one time .made me feel good if you can choke it down.smoked it couple times buzz isn't worth the cough.lol .

S

Stonemason7767

Morel Mushrooms just started here.my favorite wild edible.

Top Bottom