First Time Grower learning the trade slowly. Sure is a blast though !

• Thread starter The Wrestler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

The Wrestler

No questions at the moment everything is going good in to my 4th week of veg just growing some autos everything looks perfect if troubles arise ill come seek help out from some real pros :) haha peace all have a good day.

waayne

waayne

Good Luck with your garden!

Welcome to the Farm The Wrestler!

T

The Wrestler

So to update everyone here i have a 12 foot x 5 wide x 8 feet tall (Slanted Ceilings) room and i have 1 400 w hps / mh lamp running on a 24:0 light cycle. Growing just a few autos to start. Im about 4 weeks into vegging everything seems to be going good. my temp is 75 to 80 the humidity is right around 25 to 35 % i have 2 oscillating fans and ph water testers no soil testers yet will pick them up. But started with a Non Nute Soil (so not to worried) bought about 20 gallons of distilled water and add my GO BOX Nutes by GENERAL HYDRO seems to work real well for the price of 30.00 . Growing in three gallon bag type pots for good aeration when applying my nutes i apply them 1/4 of a gallon to each three gallon pot every 5 days. And on the 7th day of of that week i give them each 1 cup of straight water to flush some of the salts out. I used Roots Organic Potting soil green Lite Thats about it any tips or help or anything that anyone has to say that could be helpful would be appreciated thanks you guys have a good night. Btw big reason im running the 24:0 light cycle is to keep the temp up to optimum levels. Okay peace guys

WeedsterBunny

WeedsterBunny

I would suggest a better flush. Make sure the water runs out of the bottom of the pots in excess. I know some people prefer to use a clearing solution to break up the salts but straight water might be acceptable with the light soil and feeding you do.

T

The Wrestler

Thanks for the tip, ill def check them out. everything looks really helthy all the leaves are coming in nice. One small thing though noticed when i looked this morn it seems the first set of leaves that grew in are kinda curling or cupping up on itself ?? not yellow nor droopy they are standing straight out. wondering what this could be . .. Oh yeah the rest of the plant is fine

T

The Wrestler

Very true. is it a good buy to pick up a moisture meter ?? i am trying to keep it simple as possible i mean it is a weed one resilient little plant. I mean i hear most problems are caused by the grower themselves hahaha.

T

The Wrestler

So bought the moisture meter stuck it in all of them and all read 10 being the highest it could be ....def overwatered. so what just give it time to dry out them ?? best thing to do ? any help i am thankful for.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

How is it wrestler you figure it out if not i could make a few suggestions.

T

The Wrestler

Hey Guys well i actually got took the advice from all the boards and left them alone let them completely dry out then feed them when they are nice and dry. They are in there 7th week of growing 3rd week of flowering (Autos) ill post a pic so you guys can see and give me any hints / tips i could get it this stage. the only thng im currently having a prb with is cal/mg issues. feeding a double dose every other feeding of cal/mg and the yellowness already seems to be pulling back and turning green again. But ill post a pick later on guys thanks for replying. Btw didnt just pour cal /mg in to the soil flushed first in case there was salt buildup or a lockout.

T

The Wrestler

http://www.invalid.com/marijuana-plant-problems/601473-whats-going-leave.html

T

The Wrestler

So thats www.invalid.com by the way added to all the other info and the pics should be viewable. im just trying to figure out whats wrong . what is shown in the pic is a damaged fan leaf!! by far the worst on the plant . so if anything to say it could really help me out . have a good you guys !!!

Top Bottom