First time grower looking for some advice

• Thread starter Yupitschief
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yupitschief

Yupitschief

Hello all!
This is my first time growing and looking for some advice on what I have and beat path forward.
I’m growing all outdoor some hydro some soil. I have one plant in my green house that looks incredible. My other plants I recently move from green house to outside.
I’ve been experimenting with using master blend, and others GH Flora series.
The smaller plants seem to be growing but growing slowly. Thoughts? Is this normal?
Should I be doing any pruning to the big plant or just keep letting it grow?
What’s the best way forward for these smaller plants?
Please excuse me if I’m missing important info this is my first time.
Thank you for any and all advice!

First time grower looking for some advice
First time grower looking for some advice 2
First time grower looking for some advice 3
First time grower looking for some advice 4
First time grower looking for some advice 5
First time grower looking for some advice 6
First time grower looking for some advice 7
Cypress66

Cypress66

Hello all!
This is my first time growing and looking for some advice on what I have and beat path forward.
I’m growing all outdoor some hydro some soil. I have one plant in my green house that looks incredible. My other plants I recently move from green house to outside.
I’ve been experimenting with using master blend, and others GH Flora series.
The smaller plants seem to be growing but growing slowly. Thoughts? Is this normal?
Should I be doing any pruning to the big plant or just keep letting it grow?
What’s the best way forward for these smaller plants?
Please excuse me if I’m missing important info this is my first time.
Thank you for any and all advice!
The first one looks like a fairly even canopy already but it has a few front runners on there so I would just bend them over to your lower growth and they will get it more even though it is a very aggressive and very dominant way of growing and it will be very hard for you to get it perfect that is not just showing one dominant top cola in a normal way for a plant that hasn’t been trained to grow like that they will normally grow in a Christmas tree formation it’s a or one of the way that they will have the best in light and they are very naturally good at defending their selves in natural conditions that they have to put up with your indoors i take it? You can take off any of your old fan leaves only if they are shading new growth or you are looking at a lot of leaves that will be good for your light to be able to get into your canopy and your airflow will be better for around your garden but they are looking great to see it is something that you will have to be happy with and it will be a good way for learning your way and your experience will grow through your lgrows is a thing that I have always done and it will be a good thing for them and they will thank you for it all you have to have in mind for your first time defoiliating is being careful with what you are taking off you can see your new growth and your plants have an amazing rejuvenating ability and they will grow back in no time peace ✌️

tco_0420

tco_0420

Yea don’t take too much off man, I did this go round and you can go look and see how short my plants are and pushing 100 days old and in the 5th week of flower

Top Bottom