First time grower need help

• Thread starter LongLiveMamba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LongLiveMamba

LongLiveMamba

Growing 4 strains in my grow tent with coco coir, this particular strain is white widow. I’m not sure what is going on with it. Didn’t find much resolve when looking online for what exactly the issue could be. All searches show either phosphorus deficiency, cal-mag issues or fungus... please help!!!

First time grower need help
First time grower need help 2
First time grower need help 3
First time grower need help 4
First time grower need help 5
First time grower need help 6
Enforcer

Enforcer

A picture of the whole plant will help also. Were these leaves touching the tent wall or next to the fan?

Last edited:
LongLiveMamba

LongLiveMamba

A picture of the whole plant will help also. Were these leaves touching the tent wall or next to the fan?

these particular leaves weren’t touching the fan or wall when the browning started but they did at one point yeah.

86DFB835 5109 4BF3 8645 65DE75304697
7418E225 9853 4F39 8599 A5D565DE13B8
Enforcer

Enforcer

Ok, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. The rest of the plant looks healthy. Usually when an issue pops up on only one side of the plant or only on a few older leaves on one side, it’s an environmental issue not a nutrient issue. I recommend removing the leaves with the damage, ensuring there is good airflow all around the plant, and monitoring for any further issues. Nice plant 🌱👍

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I would go with the above advice and just remove the dirty looking leaves and keep an eye on it.
It might be from a problem with over/under nutrition that already resolved itself as the plant seems to be healthy looking otherwise.

LongLiveMamba

LongLiveMamba

Ok, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. The rest of the plant looks healthy. Usually when an issue pops up on only one side of the plant or only on a few older leaves on one side, it’s an environmental issue not a nutrient issue. I recommend removing the leaves with the damage, ensuring there is good airflow all around the plant, and monitoring for any further issues. Nice plant 🌱👍
Thanks man! Might try to defoliate a bit today

LongLiveMamba

LongLiveMamba

I would go with the above advice and just remove the dirty looking leaves and keep an eye on it.
It might be from a problem with over/under nutrition that already resolved itself as the plant seems to be healthy looking otherwise.
Thanks! Going to do some light defoliating and keep monitoring!

weed_weasel

weed_weasel

Growing 4 strains in my grow tent with coco coir, this particular strain is white widow. I’m not sure what is going on with it. Didn’t find much resolve when looking online for what exactly the issue could be. All searches show either phosphorus deficiency, cal-mag issues or fungus... please help!!!

My thought is that it is a Cal-Mag issue. I had a plant where the leaves were turning like that. I upped the Cal-Mag in my nutrient solution and it stopped. Didn't help leaves already affected but no more appeared. I'm not an expert and could very well be wrong but that's what it seems to me.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

My thought is that it is a Cal-Mag issue. I had a plant where the leaves were turning like that. I upped the Cal-Mag in my nutrient solution and it stopped. Didn't help leaves already affected but no more appeared. I'm not an expert and could very well be wrong but that's what it seems to me.

I agree with weed_weasel.

It looks like a magnesium deficiency to me. It's not showing up on the growing points of the plant because Mg is a mobile nutrient, and the plant is robbing the older leaves to feed the younger plant parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom