First time grower needs help!

• Thread starter bluedabadee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluedabadee

bluedabadee

Hello Dear Growers,

I’ve recently posted my first thread about my plants drooping badly then figured it was an underwater issue and solved thanks to the community!

I’m so excited to be growing as well as sharing my experiences with you. As I’m 2 weeks into flowering now, I’d like to share some pictures and get your opinions on how I’m doing and what I can do more to provide a better grow :)

Switched to flowering on day 32 because of time and space (day 46 today). I made a mistake by putting 4 plants in a tent sized 1,6’x4,5’x5,3’(50x140x160cm) and they are already big now. Medium is coco and strains are 2 x blue dream, white widow and og kush. I’m running 400 WATT HPS with a cooltube hooked up to a carbon filter. There is a fan working at the bottom as well. Temp levels are between 78-86F (25-31C) and humidity %55-65. As for fertilizers, I use bat guano, worm castings, molasses, epsom salt, supervit and a cu-mn fertilizer to spray on leaves.

Light and angle of photos are not that good so please tell me if you need more detailed shots.

Blue Dream 1 & 2 – They are taller than other strains so I keep them on the sides of tent. I can’t tell if they have any problems but they have been growing strong.

Og Kush – Some leaves are curling as you see. I had some minor issues (most likely underwater) with the plant during veg period but it’s doing better now.

White Widow – Love at first sight. I would grow this every time. Just looks so beautiful. Tip of some leaves are crispy – I marked them on the picture. WW and OG are in the middle of tent, 40-50cm from light.

How do the plants look to you? Do you think they will grow much more than this? I’m a little stressed about it. How do you think tight space would affect my grow/yield? Blue dreams are 80 cm from the soil so I really don’t have much space left. I normally take them out for feed and water but it won’t be possible couple days later, I should work carefully as tent is super fragile.

Already looking forward to my next grow and that will be in a larger space :)

Thank you very much for your time!

PS.I’m doing this on a tight budget, got everything used & was helped by friends. So I can’t do everything properly as the equipments and nutes are crazy expensive in my country. (and 3g sells for ¼ of min monthly salary – go figure)

First time grower needs help
First time grower needs help 2
First time grower needs help 3
First time grower needs help 4
First time grower needs help 5
First time grower needs help 6
First time grower needs help 7
bluedabadee

bluedabadee

You need a bigger tent or start bending now

Space is not only vertically tight but also horizontally . Plants are already taking up each other's space. So would it still make sense to bend?

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Space is not only vertically tight but also horizontally . Plants are already taking up each other's space. So would it still make sense to bend?
Make room by pruning away suckers and future larf and leaving select main colas. Or just get a bigger tent. What else can you do?

Top Bottom