First time grower outdoors help.

• Thread starter UK1Richard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UK1Richard

so in my location its illegal to grow or smoke cannabis but as we all know sometimes rules are meant to be broken haha i purchased some bud which had a seed init which i chose to grow to see what would happen to my surprise its now 2ft tall and female issue am currently having is the lower leaves have started to turn yellow a tiny bit on the sides the pots got good drainage but haven't given it nutrients since planting it so i purchased some Canna A+B and was also given some ROKZBASTIC ive given it a small feed with about 900ml of water with the correct amount stated on the bottles just wondering if someone could guide me somewhat.

U

UK1Richard

its starting to flower yes id say early stages of flowering. was hoping for more growth height and width-wise.

Z

Zill

It’s a natural progression of things for an annual plant. At this point in the life cycle they’re not eating much.

U

UK1Richard

It’s a natural progression of things for an annual plant. At this point in the life cycle they’re not eating much.
is there a way to make it taller and wider so when it buds i improve on the total amount etc.

Z

Zill

Not sure about making more bud initials once it’s committed to flowering. Maybe do the best you can to ensure the buds you have will develop and fill out nicely.

Top Bottom