First time grower twisting leaves

• Thread starter Elev8e
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Elev8e

I'm a beginner on my first grow. I'm curious what could cause the leaves to twist up? Starting week 3. 70°f 65%-70% humidity. Indoor. Led 20 inches away
First time grower twisting leaves

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I'm a beginner on my first grow. I'm curious what could cause the leaves to twist up? Starting week 3. 70°f 65%-70% humidity. Indoor. Led 20 inches awayView attachment 2066210
you should be fine, it generally happens because the seedling roots are very delicate so after watering the medium they struggle for oxygen.especially when in a bit large of a pot, nothing wrong with it just makesure to let it dry out before watering again..
they’ll grow out of it usually pretty quick, the twisted leaves won’t straighten out..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
probably should get your temp 75, 76,77 type of thing.. and probably raise your light 5-10 inches higher..

E

Elev8e

you should be fine, it generally happens because the seedling roots are very delicate so after watering the medium they struggle for oxygen.especially when in a bit large of a pot, nothing wrong with it just makesure to let it dry out before watering again..
they’ll grow out of it usually pretty quick, the twisted leaves won’t straighten out..
Thanks for the help

Latest posts

Top Bottom