First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yep. Balls... Doesnt look like its busted a nut yet though, chop it and get rid of it now and it shouldnt pollinate the crop if you are lucky.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Good catch man. May have dodged a bullet there. Keep an eye on the rest of the plants pistils after it's gone. If they all stay white and normal looking after a week or two you should be good.
Yeah dam that one plant could fuck all my shit up. Lmao I'd cut all the balls off and keep growing at that point lmao

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah dam that one plant could fuck all my shit up. Lmao I'd cut all the balls off and keep growing at that point lmao

I dont think theyve dropped pollen yet by the looks of them. But if pistols start to wither and darken you might end up with some seeds in the crop is all.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I dont think theyve dropped pollen yet by the looks of them. But if pistols start to wither and darken you might end up with some seeds in the crop is all.
Yeah o get you I'd be sad this plant was budding nice

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Jesus guys how you see this shit? I can see shit on this little phone. Good catch

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Jesus guys how you see this shit? I can see shit on this little phone. Good catch
Yeah thanks I'm still sad I've never seen a plant all the way to harvest this being my first grow but I think the way this plant was growing is how one should grow but again I dont shit but bud sights to me imo were on point I'll make a video fuxk man so wack

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It's sad really that plant had some nice bud formation going almost a waste to get rid of it but what has to be done must be done

I just pick them off and try to correct the nutrient stress that always seems to cause them if it isnt heat.

They might not come back if the stressor is corrected.

If you get some seeds and only females in the room they will be feminized.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I just pick them off and try to correct the nutrient stress that always seems to cause them if it isnt heat.

They might not come back if the stressor is corrected.

If you get some seeds and only females in the room they will be feminized.
I killed the plant already. I thought they can spread to my other plants?

Top Bottom