First time grower with a curious question

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scar818

Scar818

Lolol but for real once trees stop drooping cuz you havent fed the fuckers for a month. Check ur ph. I cant be certain cuz of the underwatering but might have a issue. What ph do u use

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Lolol but for real once trees stop drooping cuz you havent fed the fuckers for a month. Check ur ph. I cant be certain cuz of the underwatering but might have a issue. What ph do u use
My ph varies from 6.2-6.8

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Are you using coco of soil. Cuz in coco it should be 5.8-6.0 and in soil i would advise 6.2-6.3 maybe up to 6.5
Yeah I’m using coco with some perlite and Does it depend if your growing organic or with bottle nutes cause I heard you don’t really want to drop to low because then it will be too acidic for the beneficial bacteria

Scar818

Scar818

Then keep it at 6. It is the safe number. Maybe someone else with better knowledge about organic can help but to me ur ph seems high for coco

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Then keep it at 6. It is the safe number. Maybe someone else with better knowledge about organic can help but to me ur ph seems high for coco
Yeah a lot of people are recommending not to do coco with organic much harder to maintain and it’s my first grow so im inexperienced as fuckk lol I just know some basics and even then I get it wrong half of the time lol next run I’m going to try the root organic soil brand and see how that goes for me

Scar818

Scar818

Sounds good but i would say dont sacrifice ur plant just for the bacteria. Idk its what i would do but not like im expericed so get some other opinions

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah likely low.

Top Bottom