First Time Grower With Idea

• Thread starter TheRealFinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheRealFinn

New to the community. Up first is a trick I did that I felt did it's job. Any insight would be helpful. :)

I was hand watering for a while due to lack of tubs and anyway to create a spacebucket watering rig. In short I was using my resources. May seem excessive, but I was on average hand feeding 1gal per 6" cube. Then i got a hold of a 75gal res tub. Made a cute little ebb and flow system. Okay to be honest I might not have called it right. Well the mix is what's the most important.

I ran three buckets (5 gal bucket w/ a 4gal water mix that includes: 4gal water, 5ml f+ and 2/4tbsp Guano Comapny's Budswel [says for hydro use as needed and claims it organic so abuse it. I did.]. Put in one res then ran pumps between two res's and one 4x8 that had a nice amount of soon to leave veg for flowering. Well not giving a shit and wanting to play mad doctor. I put three buckets each per res. Then added an additional to the res with my plants in it. So I'd say imagine it being a mild version of a paddy system. That I'm working on. Why not?

Well after about four days the sickish green and highly yellowed plant returned to life. All my plants with negative effects to azamax healed as well. My plants that had slightly smaller began returning. Also kicking up the amount of light and re-designing the layout for airflow helped.

Now my understanding is that I may have had a serious magnesium deficiency along with calcium too. However, all other plants were fine. Literally this one fucking plant just wanted to die. HELL NO! Well it got better and began turning vibrant green.

Was my method done right? Did I even do anything at all that worked? Shit. Does the mix I made even make sense? Won't say I'm learning so much as I will say I'm going off what would make sense at the time.

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

I would love to help with the formula side but I'm not sure what f+ is. I'm thinking fulvic acid with beneficials but I'm not sure what ones. Budswell is awesome and I don't think it's overkill doing 2 tbsp. I would recommend adding worm castings though. Maybe even worm tea. Got a spare five gallon bucket? And an air pump? You could make your own worm tea. Also try some seaweed. Lots of b vitamins and cytokinin. You will love me if you add these.

T

TheRealFinn

Floralicious Plus is F+. Sorry for confusion.

But yeah I've been dying to get on worm tea. I'm gonna definitely try that.

As for seaweed goes I'm gonna buy sea 90 with a low mix. I'm trying get away from the flora series. I know Mark me a fool, but I want to be using more of less chemistry and more of nature.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Floralicious Plus is F+. Sorry for confusion.

But yeah I've been dying to get on worm tea. I'm gonna definitely try that.

As for seaweed goes I'm gonna buy sea 90 with a low mix. I'm trying get away from the flora series. I know Mark me a fool, but I want to be using more of less chemistry and more of nature.
I used to love ewc tea, now I love frass better. I make read an only use rain tanks (ibc) totes, bit u sir on on a higher version of that. Good luck!

Top Bottom