First time grower! Wondering about my plant

• Thread starter RootingForPlants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootingForPlants

RootingForPlants

Hello all, thanks for reading.

My automatic shesie has been growing almost for four months now- supposedly she was meant to finish in 10 weeks. But I only got a light half-way through, she was chilling in my balcony through a frosted glass window. The temperature wasn't too friendly either, its only starting to warm up now. She never filled out too much, very leafy. The top is the best part, but the crystals are looking nice! I am wondering if that's the most she will grow, or do you think I should leave her to be for a little longer?

Hope the pics aren't horrible, I welcome your advice.

First time grower wondering about my plant
Plant3
First time grower wondering about my plant 3
First time grower wondering about my plant 4
First time grower wondering about my plant 5
First time grower wondering about my plant 6
Plant 2jpg
reefer20

reefer20

She's not looking too bad considering you didn't have much light. As far as what the pictures show, it still looks a bit immature. But you say she's been flowering for up to 16 weeks? Is that just flowering or does that include veg time? If the trichomes are cloudy you'll probably want to take it down.

RootingForPlants

RootingForPlants

Hello reefer20! Yes, she's beautiful, nice aroma too! I wanted to say that the four months are the total time, since she sprouted, she's stopped growing after two months iirc. I'll have to get the tool to check the thricomes, thanks for the tip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom