First time grower.Wondering how I'm doing

• Thread starter Tegrity2farm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tegrity2farm

Tegrity2farm

Hello everyone,I've been looking around here for a while to help me along and a lot of people have saved my ass already. Just wondering how my plants look so far and is there anything else I could be doing. They are Reese Mcflurry from Blimburg seeds. Growing in 5gal fabric pots with OF soil. Been feeding them half of the FF nutes it calls for each week with proper PH. I think tomorrow is the first day of week7 and 3rd week of 12/12 lighting. Growing in a AC Infinity 2x4 tent kit.

First time growerwondering how im doing
First time growerwondering how im doing 2
First time growerwondering how im doing 3
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Looks really good homie. For week three I’m a little surprised the isn’t more pistils tho. Other than the lack of flower formation they look awesome. Keep up the great work.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It's a 200w ac infinity light that came with the kit. It's at 90 percent and 14in above canopy. Think I should feed them week 6 nutes again and not week7
I’d maybe crank that light up to 100%, drop it the extra 2 inches. It seems like you lady is a little behind the curve. You should have more fruiting happening.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
If there are any larger inward facing fan leaves covering top sites I’d snag em.

D

Deaner

Hello everyone,I've been looking around here for a while to help me along and a lot of people have saved my ass already. Just wondering how my plants look so far and is there anything else I could be doing. They are Reese Mcflurry from Blimburg seeds. Growing in 5gal fabric pots with OF soil. Been feeding them half of the FF nutes it calls for each week with proper PH. I think tomorrow is the first day of week7 and 3rd week of 12/12 lighting. Growing in a AC Infinity 2x4 tent kit.
Nice even canopy. Looks healthy 😃

CannabiscoJ

CannabiscoJ

Your ladies look beautiful - you are doing a great job. Nice thick base stems , no crazy stretching or deficiencies & plenty of foliage. That's a nice strain, excited to see them Bud up. Keep up the good work. 👍

Tegrity2farm

Tegrity2farm

Thank you guys for the comments. Should I the week 7 feeding again since I kinda jumped the gun on switching them to flower?

Top Bottom